The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It looks like Tyreese beats up Rick in a rage. Also, I think that there is someone in the group must be working with the Governor or against Rick because it seems like someone lets the walkers into the prison which is why they are talking about leaving and do seem to leave.

I also caught a glimpse of Daryl and Beth close. I wonder if something happens between them.

Carol teaching the children about knife safety was very cool.

Here is the YT video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

I don't believe one or a handful of saboteurs could make that place so insecure simply by going in and out and pulling [!@#$%^&*] that they'd have to leave. They'd have to be actively disabling and destroying all the defenses. And it looks like those fences aren't holding so well anymore.

• Members

Did you see where it looked like someone had killed rats and put them at the fence in the inside? Maybe there are several acts of sabotage, maybe more than one person too. The other side of the prison where Tyreese and Sacha entered was compromised so it is not like the prison completely secure if humans come after them.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Wow, that was a good promo. And I'm so glad they replaced Dale with Herschel in the speechmaker role because Scott Wilson makes that work.

I'm glad to see more Carol, and hopefully she won't die.

It looked to me like Sasha will die (her scene with Tyreese early on had that type of atmosphere, and then later on Tyreese looks devastated and seems suicidal). I guess I should be happy she made it out of season three alive.

Was that new guy calling Tyreese "Dad" or "Ty"?

• Members

I was trying to figure out if they were saying he was the saboteur.

So are they leaving the prison fairly early next season? I was sort of hoping they'd stay there a little longer. I wonder if most of the people will be killed or if they're still going to have more of a group.

I like Glenn's hair.