DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL!!

Sorry, @JAS0N47, but reading that made me laugh so hard.  I hope you don't take it the wrong way?  If you did, I apologize! 

Please register in order to view this content

What you do for all DAYS fans is nothing short of Herculean, and I, for one, thank you for all the time and energy you devote to keeping such a truly valuable database.

• Members

Picking back up, 

Back to Helen Wagner & Suzanne Rogers:

Wagner, ATWT, 1956-2010, 54 years but a gap from 1981-1984, so 54-3 = 51 years

Suzanne, DAYS, 1973-2024, 55 years but a gap from 1984-1985, so 55-1= 54 years

We don't know how many episodes for Wagner.

Right now, Suzanne is at 3,101 episodes & you recall that Deidre surpassed 5000 episodes last year. 

Already been discussing this, ... now you are up to date. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Ah, man, that is so cool! This was a great clip. I remember watching it on YouTube many years ago and I was really sad when it got taken down. Fortunately I have the clip backed up in one of my laptops and some of my hard drives somewhere. I really wish that you didn't cut off the clip at the part where Lee basically loses her crap and starts trashing the room. That scene is so hilarious! Hopefully somebody finds that part and posts it on YouTube someday. I'm also going to go see if maybe I have that clip downloaded and backed up somewhere too. 

Edited by MissPhoenixGirl92

• Members
Posted (edited)

I have that whole episode. I cut it the way I did because I have this jerkwad who keeps reporting my YT acct for DAYS copyright infringement. But, I can do another edit of Brenda Benet, no problem! I'm back. I was wrong. I don't have the rest of this episode. I forgot this was one of 3 episodes where the Audio & Video were out of synch & we were lucky to get this one clip out of it. You should see the reel I have of Anne Heche on AW completely destroying a public restroom at the courthouse in Bay City!!!!

Edited by Contessa Donatella
news

• Members

Those flashbacks remind me once again how there used to be so much heart on DAYS.  It felt like a show that was written, produced and directed by people who actually CARED.

Oh, I'm so glad, lol!

Seriously, @JAS0N47, if I were head-writing or producing DAYS, I'd definitely have you on staff as official historian.

• Members

Yes, you're right. I believe I transposed when moving from one post to another. So, if we subtract the one year she was off, she is right at 50. Matches nicely with her anniversary. And, it appears that as of next year she will be the leader. 

• Members

IN LOVING MEMORY

Please register in order to view this content

Here are 5 recent deaths from the "Days" family not yet reported on the Jason47 site.

Terrence Beasor, 2/2/35-5/28/24, who voiced the villainous Ernesto Toscano for several episodes in 1989 before the character was seen in person, passed away at the age of 89.

Elizabeth MacRae, 2/22/36-5/27/24, who played Barbara Randolph for 5 episodes in 1976 and Phyllis Anderson for 8 episodes in 1977, passed away at the age of 88.

Lynne Marta, 10/30/45-1/11/24, who portayed Charlene Higgins, a cellmate of Liz Chandler's, for 23 episodes in 1983, passed away at the age of 78.

Conrad Palmisano, 5/1/48-1/10/24, a "Days" stunt coordinator from 2013-2015, passed away at the age of 75.

Edmund Shaff, 5/19/35-6/16/23, who presided over four different Salem trials as four different judges in the 1990's, passed away at the age of 88.