AMC - Thurs 10/14/10

• Members

amc1014101.jpg

I love how Amanda is there for her. She saw the newspaper article on Scott and came to check up on Annie

amc1014102.jpg

Glad Annie has a friend in her corner

amc1014103.jpg

Opal is ripping into Scott for what he did to Palmer

amc1014104.jpg

Liza threw her jacket at Damon and told him to go dry clean it. He actually looks good in a suit

amc1014105.jpg

She looks a hot mess. her worst look yet

amc1014107.jpg

What is up with her Mad Men look? She looks straight out of the 50s

amc1014106.jpg

I swear Kendall is in love with Greenlee. Check out the two lovers walking into court holding hands

amc1014108.jpg

Now Erica is trying to convince Scott to turn on JR

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, Chrishelle. GF looks like she had a rough night!

I'm guessing from thet hot-tranny-mess pic of Greenlee that Rebecca Budig's cup size is an A. It's actually refreshing to see an actress sticking with her natural breasts. Smaller chesticals are way underrated.

I sort of love Greenlee's wine-colored Mad Men dress. But then, I love the Mad men influence in fashion.

Liza looks amazing. :wub:

KenLee just need to shag already and be done with it.

• Members

amc1014109.jpg

and a good Erica/Annie scene at the end. Erica wants Annie to serve JR up bc she owes him nothing. I really hate her skirt

Annie "Twice in one week. How did I get so lucky?"

Annie also had a good scene with Ryan earlier. I like how civil they are with each other these days. They have a good relationship. Never thought Id see that after the mess taht was 2008-2009

amc10141010.jpg

Hmmm, Liza is doing her opening argument and the judge looks kinda familiar....lol

amc10141011.jpg

Susan Lucci was just in a promo featuring the women of ABC

amc10141012.jpg

6a42a3693a61929ec4f2d5c.jpg

The picture released yesterday did her no justice as she looks much better on the show. She looks young and refreshed as opposed to the still shot making her look older

• Members

Jamie Luner is just impeccable in every way possible. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous but I have never seen her even fumble a line of dialogue.

Unlike other people who posts in these threads, I wasn't gung ho about Liza and Damon a couple because I thought they wrote him as a psycho but now I'm all for them and they definitely had a moment there. :wub:

• Members

Unfortunately for her, still photography cameras aren't filtered and electronically color shaded the way the video cameras are. Truth can be harsh. sleep.gif

Much like the (beloved) woman in your avatar, Susan has yet to face reality that she's indeed of a certain age. I think Blanche and Susan both think they've got the world fooled into believing they're perpetually in their 40's.

One of the absolute few recasts that made me eat my words -- gladly. I love her presence on this show. Once the writing caught up to who the Liza character really is, I got it. It fit.

I'm still for it if it happens -- if for no other reason than for the huge kick in the teeth it would be for Liza's Aunt Colby.

• Members

Best episode of the week, if only for the Opal/Caleb and Liza/Damon scenes (is someone behind the scenes paying attention to my posts?).

I loved how Amanda showed up to support Annie, too.

Erica and Opal confronting Scott would have been better if AM could hold his own against them, but they were good scenes anyway.

I'm glad Greenlee's trial has finally started so the story can gain some momentum beyond Ryan & Kendall constantly trying to protect her.

• Members

Annie/Amanda is an example of character driven actions because it would make sense for Amanda to befriend Annie for a couple of reasons. One of which is because not too long ago, Amanda had made a mess of her life with the David/JR/Jake daddy roulette. The other reason(which I don't know if the writer's are too aware of) is the fact that Amanda grew up with a mentally ill mother and felt powerless to help her. Annie has had a history of mental illness so perhaps Amanda being there for Annie is her subconscious powerlessness for not helping her mother. So maybe she subconsciously thinks helping Annie will help her in a way (if that makes sense)

Erica being back has been a blessing and a kick in the arm the show needs. I like that she isn't being used as an island but mixing it up with some of the other cast members.

• Members

Love Annie

Love Liza

Love Opal/Caleb

I also agree that Ryan/Annie being civil is refreshing. Ryan has never been able to be civil with anyone who has done him right before until now. Nice to know that Annie won't be like David, where the entire city hates him and will never change.

• Members

I enjoyed this episode a lot more than yesterday's.

Liza was great in her powersuit! Don't mess with that bitch! Loves!

Ryan cares so much for Emma! Awwwwww. He rather go to prison for his dick-wish than care for his daughter. Soooooo sweet.

Opal/Scott scenes were good.

I liked all the Erica scenes today.

It was nice that Mandy went to check on Annie.

Archived