AMC - Thurs 10/14/10

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Annie and Amanda.:wub:

Kenlee :wub: *just f-ck already!*

Erica telling Annie how she messed up her little girl's life w/ every failed marriage, STFU miss 12 or 13 maiden names, and who knows how many men have sampled Erica's wrapper.

Damon/Liza are so gonna screw by November. He's starting to understand her and she's starting to admire him b/c everyone thinks she's a cold heartless bitch.

Scott at the end, his goodbye, oh I detect white papers that Annie knows too well.:lol: Today Scott didn't bug me. He finally looked like and acted like he was protecting family. Erica is out for JR's blood b/c w/o him implicated her and the mountain man can't get Cortland.

• Members

I love Annie and Amanda as friends. The actresses are good friends in real life and it makes sense for the characters to be friends because they have been to similar places in their life. I also love Erica's new digs! It is a little cold sort of but I love classic non-frilly design. Yes, an "I AM ERICA KANE" portrait would hit the spot!

Oh, and speaking of improving one's looks-RPG finally cleaned up(some!) http://pws2011.visionpointevents.com/?page_id=288

Archived