OLTL - Manning girls in danger Promo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think he was refering to Starr but rather Danielle finding Tea alive. I didnt think anyone would find her till Nov sweeps. If I want already watching this show, seeing this promo would definetly get me to tune in. My viewing OLTL is solely depdendent on Tea. I stopped watching for almost 5/6 months and only started again when I read she was going to die. I dropped it when she did and came back when I saw she was back. Spoilers do help bring viewership in. It sucks for those who watch, but a promo like this is aimed at getting those who arent necesasrily watching

• Members

your missing the point. It isnt simply about Tea and Danielle. The question was posed was a general one about why ABC reveals so much spoilers in their promos for their daytime AND primetine shows. They do it to get people to want to tune in. This isnt limited to Tea and Danielle. They do it for all their shows. Like revealing that GH's Sonny was going to shoot his son all over the network's schedule before it air or last week AMC's Annie jumping into bed with JR. They do this stuff to let viewers who arent watching that a big moment is about to happen so they might be likely to tune in.

Archived