Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I understood why Wilson was brough on as Meg, given there were more connections with the current characters for Meg than Ellie. It was always canon that Holden and Meg were the closer brother/sister pair, and Meg's previous relationship with Dusty. I don't think Craig had been recast at the time of her hiring. There was also the initial subplot of Lucinda needing a nurse.

But no....she certainly wasn't the troublemaking Meg of yore. She didn't even seem like a reformed troublemaker.

• Members

If you ask me, I think McCouch looked more like a long lost Snyder than anything else. Had they cast him as Caleb, I could only imagine how the sibling rivalry between he and Holden could have played out. Why did they bring McCouch on as a wannabe thug version of Dusty when Caleb was right there to be cast? And Caleb had something of a shady past, so McCouch could have played the role with almost the exact choices as he did for the role of Dusty and not only would it not have mattered but it might have resonated more as well as made more sense. Oh well.

ATWT had talented enough actors in the last decade of the show’s run but the casting process was a mess. 

• Members

John quietly disappeared out of town around the time Dusty reappeared. I think they did overlap slightly, but that was probably the main reason there wasn't a ton of interaction between McCouch and Bryggman. Except of course, at the end. This Carly/Jack fan still blesses his black heart for ordering that DNA test that proved Jack wasn't the father of Janet's baby.