DC Fall Blind Items

• Members

yuck. She doesnt realize that if Sharon gets back with Adam that not only ruins her but makes her come across as an even bigger joke than she already is? Or does she simply not care anymore?

and look how well that worked out for them. I dont think they'd try it again so soon after the next soap got cancelled

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Blind items are for the fall and the fall previews have been out for a while with nothing about Bianca that says much of anything interesting at all and Natalia's is about her and Brot.

The blind item would have surely mentioned the gay part, so I highly doubt it is about either of them. I don't even think AMC would even try to take another established character and then make the character gay, they have done it already. And they wouldn't saddled that character with Bianca, again it's been done by them.

Also if they had planned on putting Bianca with Natalia or anyone else that is on canvas, Bianca would have scenes with one of them. Her scenes are generally limited to her family and Caleb. When Bianca is in a scene with someone and if the writers planned on having her be in a future romance with them the writers would be chemistry testing, which they haven't and they have had plenty of time to do that.

Bianca is still married and there has been no legal separation or any mention of that let alone a divorce, plus her and Reese have two kids. The only thing I see is Reese coming back( as the original actress or a recast) or they kill her off( which I doubt, because they could have done it ages ago).

• Members

I thought about them too, but the part about "her former lead doesn't know where he is" just screams Morrow. I think Jamey is the only one of the DC crew that likes Bacteria and the rest of them hate them.

This could be about Kimberly Muttula, Scott Clifton, and Zach Conroy. I've hear the "doesn't know where he's at" phrase being thrown at him.

Archived