DC Fall Blind Items

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone TWoP posted that they hear Noah is going to be dating Roxanne on Y&R...could that be true? I can't imagine they'd finally come to their senses and give Tatyana Ali something worthwhile to do, or pair Noah with a black girl! Y&R is making such progress lol. Anyone know if its just a rumor?

• Members

The last one is Case, Morrow, and Muhney I'd place bets. Who could blame her I accidentally glimpsed a bit of Nick today in a scene with that miscasted DA girl (I walked in the apartment on someone else watching)and thought how annoying, lost, ridiculous and pointless Nick has become, for some reason he instantly annoys me. JM is just coming off horrid as Nick everytime I see him now.

• Members

Is he ever DeeDee, is he ever!

Maria needs to fire those bone head writers and executive producers who havn't a clue, hire someone who knows how to write genuine material for this soap (with fresh ideas) and either vacate her position from head writer or refigure her title to just Executive Producer if it's a bother then she needs to just vacate the premises.

I don't know what to say about Morrow , he was passable up until last year for me. Without two strong actress to level him out, and Nick's perfectly flawed and layered hero complex (these writers' version of Nick has been a joke) he comes off like a deer caught in headlights

• Members

This is so obviously Y&R.

Rauch wanting to do something with cloning or time travel perhaps? I thought about Tomlin and Days but NBC would really care less one way or another.

I really wonder which Tweeter this is, it could be anyone really. Isn't KSJ on Twitter?

I like Ali and Roxanne and her dating Noah is fine so long as she is not later recasted by a brainless valley girl who is ashamed to be 1/8 African....

Archived