AMC: Tuesday, September 14, 2010

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also really love Krystal/Caleb - they are slowly going there, and I'm enjoying it.

Enjoying the Hubbard scenes too, although I could do without all the David bashing! They need to get over this "I'm blind bc of David" BS - he was actually doing his job (unlike Angie) in this situation.

• Members

I am enjoying the Hubbard family scenes today. I love the affection that Angie/Natalia have for each other. I think that Natalia looks nice today.

I like Crystal/Caleb as well, but I also like Caleb/Erica. I am interested in seeing what happens when Jack/Erica come back and they are all in each other's orbits.

• Members

Marissa, STFU! Instead of being worried about AJ being missing and thinking of where he could be, she stands there attacking Annie. Im so over this big bore

I dont want to like them, but Im enjoying Krystal and Caleb as well.

Greenlee to Tad: "How did you know I was here?"

Tad: "Well Ryan's here. It just seems kinda logical"

DISGUSTED that Tad laughed when he heard David was poisoned

Loving Angie's hearing and her friends and family coming for support. I like how this seems to be morphing into a social story. I hope they keep her blind for a while as being a doctor with her condition could make for some interesting scenes in teh future.

• Members

Oh, Cheapie! You act like you expect more from a man who buries people alive in their own piss and crap, torturing them, killing them and then framing the mother of his children for the crime just so he could get off scott free. You're so silly! :)

Did she push her down the stairs? :)

• Members

Hey, y'all. Angie built Rome while blind. Angie fed poverty-stricken orphans in Somalia... while blind. Angie swam the English Channel... and she was blind! Erect a statue to this glorious woman!

It obvious Marissa doesn't really care about AJ when she's more concerned whether or not JR was with Annie.

Loved Annie's bitchy/annoyed response of "No".

Probably in a few months.

• Members

I feel like I was on crack watching the Angie rescue brigade. I expected the board to yell out "but she's blind!" after every plea. I get it, Angie has a big heart, and no, Randi, hope is not a cure....She's blind, I don't care how great Angie was in the past, she's blind, she can't be a doctor, period.

Marissa is sooo concerned that all she does is give JR and Annie the evil eye (you know the woman that actually found "her" son)

What happened to Marissa's hopping career with Caleb anyway?

Annie and JR, for all the childish stuff they pull with each other, are actually pretty darn grown up and mature with everyone else.

Archived