AMC: Friday September 10, 2010

• Members

I had my doubts about JL playing Liza because of Marcy Walker but I have to say that she's totally Liza. Even though she doesn't look like Marcy Walker, she has some of her mannerism and has gotten the essence of the character. Loved her standing up to Jesse/Kendall (laughed when Kendall called Liza a criminal... sort of like the pot calling the kettle black).

I liked the Annie/Ryan scene... so in character of Annie to come up with that idea.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How is ths about revenge over Zach? Puhleaze, Liza is LONG over that. Kendall STOLE and destroyed evidence pertaining to Liza's case. She has every reason to be mad at her. She is messing with Kendall bc for the past week, Kendall has CONSTANTLY been in her face. She keeps stopping Liza to talk, make fake conversation and keeping her busy. Each time Liza has blown her off, trying to get away from her, only to have Kendall back in her face again. Liza didnt go messing around with Kendall today. Kendall brought that upon herself by messing with Liza, NOT the other way around

And why would Bianca be a suspect at this point? The results of the autposy have not been revealed and so far it looks as if David was beaten to death. Ryan was the only one who was witnessed to have been in a physical fight with David and theres DNA evidence linking him with a confrontation. Until they find out that David was poisoned or died from some other cause, theres no reason to suspect Bianca at this stage. Plenty of people had reason to want David dead but again there is no evidence linking anyone to having fought him, which is currently the suspected cause of death

• Members

LOL! I'd love to see Bianca arrested for beating David to death. Frankly I'd love to see any woman on this show arrested for beating a man to death. I want a flashback of blind Angie swinging a baseball bat at him. Or maybe Madison smacking Ryan in the head so hard he pops another aneurysm. Anything but more scenes of the whole town talking about how David deserved to die and how much Liza sucks for doing her job.

• Members

Ok, AJ is going to be one fucked up teenager in the coming years. The only time we see this poor kid is when Marissa and/or JR have to give him bad news. His dad has been divorced twice to both his mothers. His real mother is dead. His grandfather is dead. His grandmother is dead. His other grandfather left town for good to get away from his family. His dad is JR of all people... the list goes on and on.

I'll say it (to avoid being a blind hypocrite) - but my precious Annie slightly annoyed me when she wanted to defend Ryan by ANY means necessary. At least she has a better motive than some -- her daughter (which is totally in character for her).

Kendall - geez. You guys are right, I haven't seen GH in awhile, but it seems as though Kendall = Carly, Ryan = Jason, Zach = Sonny.

Loved David/Greenlee scenes. And nice touch having David sit on a bench with a memorial plaque dedicated to Leo Du Pres. :)

Finally - goooo Liza! Do your thang, girl!

• Members

To be fair, I doubt she even knows how to wield a blowdryer. (see signature banner below)

FLORIDAGIRLS.png

You're right. It is lame as hell. She's killed before, let her murder again. Does that mean prison? Great! Get that sanctimonious, hypocritical, makin' babies with her brother in-law bitch off my screen.

Now that Liza is being written as Liza Colby -- not Misty Fontaine, the Sex Kitten -- Jamie Luner is owning!! This is definitely a recast I will eat my words on. I can totally see this Liza being the same Liza who trampled over people's personal lives for ratings at WRCW back in 1995. When Jesse/Angie/Tad talk about this Liza in high school, I can now see it, regardless of the fact that JL wasn't even out of elementary school when "Liza" was in high school.

• Members

I think you mean three times. JR and Babe had 2 divorces and the divorce with Marissa makes three. LOL....that makes him even more screwed up

I kinda agree on Annie. Ther only justification at least was that her only interest in Ryan was motivated by her daughter and how upset she was. I dont want her obsessing over him like Kendall is

Perfectly fitting. I was thinking today that Kendall is too old for the crap she's pulling, just like I think Carly is too old for the stuff she's doing on GH. I wish both would grow up already

• Members

Yeah, once upon a time, Kendall was a smart little schemer but over the past 10 years, she's really become a bimbo.

I don't watch GH but if Carly is half this bad, I can see why people hate her! I thought Kendall might be bearable away from Zach, too, but her obsession with reuniting Rylee has made her intolerable, imo.

Yep, the real Liza is back in full force and she's justified this time! I hope she rakes the entire town over the coals in the inevitable trial during November sweeps.

As for this episode, the other character I loved today was Annie. No matter how screwed up her life is (and she did come back really for JR instead of Ryan), she still loves her daughter and wants to protect her. I hope she can convince JR to talk to Colby even if Colby recants it all in court eventually.

• Members

Oh Carly is worse. She is like Kendall on steroids. Kendall at least has some redeeming qualities and has good relationships with her mother and sister to counterbalance the crazy. Carly is just vile and irritating 24/7. They are both annoying nonetheless though

• Members

LOL all this Kendall hate in the thread had me scared to watch. But really, didn't find her to be bad at all today. I thought she was pretty entertaining. I was surprised at how she acted when she was arrested & booked into the cell. Far more different than how she was the last time that happened to her. This time she was mellow and kind of sarcastic about it, almost careless...lol. JMO, but I found her to be very fun to watch. It is so stupid what she's doing, but AM is making it more tolerable to watch and enjoy. And it's clear the writer's have a different take on her than Pratt did.

Archived