AMC: Friday September 10, 2010

• Members

Boy, Greenlee better start wearing diapers for the time being because if this real life, she'd be crapping her pants every day.

The quad reacts to David's death. Annie very politely and maturely expresses her sympathy to Marissa. Very good on the both of them...all four, really, because at they're not making it all about them.

Oh wait, there go the boys arguing.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc0910103.jpg

Kendall is such a dumb ass ho. She heres Liz and Jesse at the door so she hies the briefcase behind the couch

amc0910104.jpg

Liza of course sees it

amc0910105.jpg

"Did I do that?" (in her closest Steve Urkell voice)

amc0910106.jpg

"Oh sh-t, I guess Im getting locked up. I swear I dont know how that got there"

Correction, Liza is doing her job. When theys aw the video, Jesse didnt seem too rushed to go over to Kendall, but Liza forced the issue

amc0910107.jpg

"Id appreciate a little gratitude instead of this stupid lecture" Bitch

amc0910108.jpg

Make her suffer! Loving David

• Members

This pic pretty much sums up why I hate this bimbo. She's always doing illegal stuff like this and getting away with it -- and then pointing the finger at others (Annie, David) and stomping her feet and shouting "Why don't you arrest THEM? They're the ones that did bad stuff!"

Plus she's wielding that hammer like it's a blowdryer. What an idiot. Has she never picked up a hammer before? Oh, no, I forgot. She's Kendall Hart. The ultimate in femininity and fashion. She was born with kitten heels welded to her feet!

Remember when Sarah Michelle Gellar played Kendall and she was Erica's can-do assistant who organized her diary and ran around running a million errands for her? This Kendall couldn't open an envelope on her own without needing Zach or Ryan to hold her hand through it.

• Members

Liza is LOVE!

amc0910109.jpg

L "Despite what you think, Im trying to do my job here"

J "Well you cant do your job here Liza. You were David's lawyer, conflict of interest"

L "Well I dont see it that way"

amc09101010.jpg

J: "You dont see it that way. How do you see it? Settling an old score with Kendall?"

amc09101011.jpg

L: "You want to talk about settling an old score? You hated David and you had your badge taken away for harassment. So given the conflict, I would wonder what the mayor would think that you were sweeping this investigation under the rug"

amc09101012.jpg

J: "Is that a threat?"

L: "You know what, you can call it what you want"

J: "I dont operate like that"

amc09101013.jpg

L: "Right? Bc your so good and Im so bad. Please Jesse"

amc09101014.jpg

J: "You do not change. Since high school. Selfish, manipulative...."

amc09101015.jpg

L: "....hypocritical, self righteous, blah, blah, blah"

J: "Half the town wanted Hayward dead"

amc09101016.jpg

L: "Including members of your own family. Oops, hit a little nerve there, did I?"

• Members

amc09101017.jpg

K: "Dissapointed?"

L: "You got yoruself a really good lawyer. Got you out on bail against my reccomndation"

amc09101018.jpg

K: "And what would that be? Life in prison. A firing squad?"

amc09101019.jpg

L: "Do you really think this whole thing is funny?"

amc09101020.jpg

K: "No, LIza, I actually dont. I think you are the criminal and with any luck, we'll get you off your high horse really soon"

amc09101021.jpg

L: "Im gonna see you in court"

amc09101022.jpg

K: "Well she seems mad"

Archived