AMC - Monday 8/23/10

• Members

I loved most of this episode except Greenlee/Ryan in his apartment and later when she lied to David while Ryan was waiting for the mechanic. I can't believe Ryan didn't care that the bitch broke into his place! It's time to change where he hides the spare key.

Scott asking Ryan to help Emma was good and the Ryan/Annie scenes that resulted were fantastic. I loved when he revealed he heard what she said about JR! I hope Scott & Greenlee interact more in the future, too. I really wish Greenlee would replace Marissa in the quad since she has so much history with Scott & Annie.

It was a nice touch for Scott to choose not to get married where his father was killed.

I loved how Marissa blurted out to JR that she slept with Scott and he looked totally bewildered.

David/Angie were great, especially when he called her out on compromising patient care. I could do without Jesse's attitude and I hated Greenlee asking her husband to drop his vendetta against Angie. What planet is she living on where Jesse hasn't been hounding David for months? Imo, David is more than justified in getting Angie fired and her medical license revoked along with Jake's & Frankie's for being her accomplices. What would have happened if they had been paged for another patient while Angie couldn't see?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im an Angie fan but Id have to agree. I hated how the Hubbards immediately jumped on him, before he even made any threats. All he said that her medical career is over and as long as she is blind that is true. Angie had no business seeing patients in her condition. Those two have no right to act like David is some big evil guy for calling her out on that. Jesse talking about how David does crimes, well Jesse and his gang do as well, even if they feel they are superior. Angie should step down gracefully or at least take a leave of absense instead of fighting David. How hypocrtical of them to bash him for potentially taking pleasure out of having her liscense revoke when Angie arranged a public toasting party with her fellow doctors to cheer David losing his? Has this been forgotten?

amc04211013.jpg

• Members

I'm of the thinking after Annie marries Scott, which she will. JR should try to move on w/ Greenlee ONS/fling when Greenlee loses out to Madison. Then we'll see Annie react to such a move w/ jealousy. I still think Annie owes Greenlee one for taking her guy, having Greenlee enter this Chandler SL would be all sorts of awesome, but I'm sorry I wouldn't do it for Scott, not this version of him.

Call me when they actually run him over like he deserves.

• Members

It's ever a glorious sight to behold!

Hallelujah! It's a blessing to see the evil minions of hypocrisy get run over and over and over again by the chariot that carries the magnificent Saint David. May these hypocritical cretins choke on the bread of hypocrisy they gleefully share amongst one another. But, alas, never fear. They won't suffer for long...

SAINTDAVID.png

:wub: Not only does he forgive, he saves lives... :wub:

• Members

SAINTwithMINIONSOFHYPOCRISY.png

While the evil minions of Hypocrisy danced in ConFusion with glee, Saint David retrieved, what he thought was a letter of suspension, but miraculously a sacred scroll. "Fear not, oh strong and triumphant Saint," read the scroll. "For what may seem to be a defeating blow by Witch Git ta Steppin and her trolls, Fumblin' Frank and Shaggy Shecky, it is really a reprieve. Use this time off wisely, renew your strength. For you shall not only get power of the whole hospital, but you will also see the comeuppance of Witch Git ta Steppin. She shall become with child, however her sight will be destroyed. Fumblin' Frank will succumb to lust and ruin his marriage to sexually gratify a white woman, thereby making him hated throughout the land... and Shaggy Shecky will continue to tell badly written and poorly ad-libbed jokes until he chokes. Let them bask in their evil doing for now, for they shall surely and soon reap the fruits of the wicked hypocrisy they have sowed." And, with that, Saint David, with his head held high, went on to carry out all he had been commanded.

Beware, evil minions of Hypocrisy. Retribution will come...

• Members

I hate this Hubbards v. David business. It's heavy-handed, overdone, and beneath the actors and characters.

Annie was a beautiful bride. As much as I hate on this show's wardrobe, somebody's very good at bridal fashion. Annie and Amanda a few months back both were gorgeous.

• Members

I'm all for making strong female characters, but as I've said before, actions speak louder than "she's strong, she's strong, she's strong" implanted into every other line of dialogue.

Sorry, but ANGELA and her "I will walk into walls, trip over stools, stumble into oncoming traffic and treat patients while blind before I let David ruin this hospital" doesn't make her look strong, brave and compassionate for the little people... It makes her look like a 50 year old black Ally McBeal. Just another dumb broad. So, for as strong, strong, strong she is, I think they need to inject a little brain to counteract all of this brawn.

• Members

I hated that. Watching Jesse and Angie stand in front of David looking like they were about to sing Bess You is My Woman Now made me sick. David was being decent for ten seconds but even he finally seemed to say, "Screw it. If these people want to treat me like I eat puppies for breakfast, fine. Let's do this."

Archived