DAYS: Spoilers from Sept. 2 Episode

• Members

So basically Thursday, NBC accidentaly leaked the Sept. 2 episode of DAYS. In the episode alot of big things were revealed. Supposedly, the link has been taken down, I got to see it yesterday though.

Here are spoilers for the episode:

Sami shoots EJ in the head with a gun. At least that's what we see in the beginning, who knows how it will unfold.

Sami goes to the pier and has a flashback of EJ purposing.... she throws the gun into the Salem River.

Some Brady/Chloe interaction... Brady tells Chloe to stay away from Nicole.

Nicole is living with Danloe, and is under FBI protection now that EJ knows Nicole helped reveal the truth.

Some nice Daniel/Nicole scenes where she breaks down after having a flashabck with her, EJ, and Sydney.

Nicole tells Chloe later in the episode, that she has nothing to live for.

Vivian is planning on burying Maggie alive.

Stefano tries to get Kate to leave town with him, until the aftermath of the EJ reveal blows over.

There will also be some Kate/Victor/Stefano/Maggie scenes at the pier. I think the DiMera/Kiriakis war is being reignited.

All in all, the show was good. It had a creepy/gothic tone to it, which I loved. I hope this is the "new direction" Corday was talking about. I am SO PUMPED to see how the next few weeks unfold.

EDIT: The episode is still up, PM me if you want the links.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First of all, WTF - Daniel and Nicole?! Heck no thanks!~!

I knew Sami would shoot EJ, WOW! He must need to have brain surgery, and thats where James Scott's new hair cut comes in! And maybe EJ will have a personality change, to? And maybe Sami will go back to being evil??

OMG @ Vivian planning to bury Maggie alive. I love it! And the Kate/Stefano/Victor/Maggie stuff, to! Looks like DAYS is taking a turn this fall, I am looking forward to it to.

• Members

EJ got really drunk and passed out with the gun in his hand. He was most likely going to kill himself, Sami goes to his room to confront and finds him like that. She takes the gun from his hand and shoots him, she leaves with the gun, goes to the pier and trashes it. She slips back into bed with an asleep Rafe who has no clue she ever left.

The only people I could see doing it is Sami and Will. Nicole made a statement in this episode saying something along the lines of she won't be safe until EJ is taken care of for good. Brady has taken a dark turn, maybe he did it? I don't know, but I am really excited about this story.

I wasn't so sure because EJ's head looked bloody before Sami fired the shot. It was very poor quality, so I couldn't tell for sure.

It could be as simple as us knowing Sami did it, and her letting someone else go down for it.

• Members

I like that idea. I mean Sami and Will are really the only ones who would do it, sure what EJ did was fucked up, but nobody would go that far besides these two. Sami has been hurt the most, and Will has pretty much never liked EJ, so this is the final straw.

I wasn't watching Days during the Hogan years... so who shot EJ the last time?

• Members

Not at all, Brady has relapsed and is a mean effing drunk, he and sami are also close and ej is going after nicole, who brady also cares about. he is very much able to do this. not to mention roman.

I believe Will goes off on Kate & Stefano too, and they deny knowing about this and being a part of it and both are very upset that Will is hurting. I like how they are tying everything together now. Will getting closer to Kate and Stefano, EJ's whole life being about Sami, Bradys relapse, etc... it is all gonna impact this.

Also, We knew MONTHS ago they were duing a buried alive 2.o, and everyone thought it was carly burying vivian. Intersting Viv plans to bury Maggie, i wonder what twist this will take.

Oh, and as for the last time ej was shot... will was supposed to be behind it with lucas taking the fall, originally.

i could be wrong but i dont think it is in a romantic nature at all.

• Members

Just reading that those nice moments are going to happen between them makes me think Daniel/Nicole may be on the horizon. When Daniel finds out that Chloe cheated on him, and that the baby isn't his, he could turn right to Nicole, just as she does to him in this upcoming episode. This will add drama to Chloe and Nicole's friendhip to and cause them to become enemies again, if Nicole starts dating her ex. I'm getting to far ahead of myself here, guess we'll just have to see...this is making me want to start reading days spoilers again, LOL.

• Members

I suggested Brady in my other post, but I sort of recanted my statement afer thinking on it. I will have to see what Brady does in the next week and a half before I suspect him. I don't see Roman doing it, and I actually hope he doesn't. I want Josh Taylor far away from this, and if he MUST be in it, then I just want him to be in it to support Sami.

Isn't Days casting a 30ish male? Maybe that is for Eric..... Sami tells Eric about it, and he will be revealed to be the shooter somewhere down the line? :unsure:

Archived