DAYS: Spoilers from Sept. 2 Episode

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot all about Carly...yeah your probably right, especially since Corday said they were gonna focus more on Bo/Hope. And seriously?! I thought for sure the baby was Philips angry.gif If It's really Daniels, that will just blow to me....Daniel and Chloe are boring, I don't want to see them reunite over that child!!

• Members

I only think that because in the SOD article it says Stephanie sees for sure that Philip is the dad, yet when she and the Ian guy go to change the results to Daniel they see that it's already been switched. So someone else knows about the affair, and I think some way or another they may twist it around and reveal a double switch of the results, but as it stands now Philip is the father, it's just my speculation at this point.

• Members

Wow!! I wonder who could have changed them?? That is crazy that someone else knows about the affair. Nathan and Carly both know that Chloe slept with someone, but they don't know who. Maybe one of them found out and we don't know it...I bet it's Carly. It could be Vivian, to. Man this is going to drag out even longer,but I kinda like this twist, I still hope the baby is Philips..

• Members

+1.

This would have been perfect. If they were worried about DiMeras being needed, well they just revealed Chad as Stefano's son, so he could have story there. If they FINALLY decided to use Lexie she could be involved, but whatever. EJ's death is the exact kind of shake-up the show needed. Ugh. I am still excited for this upcoming stuff, but just wasted opportunities.

• Members

Why does he have to die for it to matter? It still shakes up the show big time. Some more stuff has leaked and EJ was actually going to kill himself before Sami came on and found him passed out. That is some pretty big stuff. This changes the dynamics of the show's A storyline.

Also, those of us have seen the episode can attest that this is bigger then just what happens with EJ and Sami. Both the September 1 and September 2 episodes are MAJORLY different. It almost does seem like a different regime wrote them. They are very dark and twisted, like Days circa 1992-1995. It's crazy. Both episodes play like every beat you could imagine in every story they feature. So, while the EJ/Sami stuff is the highlight, there is just as much to cheer about as far as Stefano/Kate, Maggie/Victor/Vivian, etc is concerned.

• Members

We don't know it will be the same old stuff. It hasn't even played out yet.

The stuff that leaked is not the same old stuff and already shows a major change in things. Hell, Sami is acting much darker. hardly the weeping heroine she's been the past year or so.

I guess this is a pointless argument though on my part because most people on this board haven't even see the stuff that leaked and I have so those who have seen it will react differently than those who haven't. I would just encourage anyone who gave up watching to check these episodes out when they air because there is a VAST difference in the writing in general and everything is just really good (and I'm not just saying that because I usually like everything Days, it really is a MAJOR change/improvement).

• Members

i'm heavily spoiled so the other stuff doesn't surprise me, but this???? Wowza. Victor/Maggie vs Stefano/Kate??? Oh my, do the soap gods know what could be unleashed with so much history between the families of these four??? I'm salivating at the thought!

Archived