OLTL: Discussion for the week August 2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^I was imagining a scene with Lisa in a cushy room with the *beep... beep* hospital sounds slowly revealing a still comatose but stronger looking/on the verge of waking up Evangeline before all's said and done.

Oh geeze Layla, don't you go and get yourself chloroformed or bludgeoned like Cris. :rolleyes:

• Members

IMO, no one should be the "star" of any soap opera. This isn't primetime, where a series can live or die by the status of its' actors. A soap opera is all about the writing and the ensemble effort. That's what I meant with my last comment.

• Members

I wouldn't even care if it meant Maria Mania. I can imagine the sheer horror on Viki's face when she sees her most insane foe...outside of Higley and Frons.

Now all we need to do is make sure she isn't killed off five minutes later for no apparent reason, like every other female vet they dredge up.

• Members

Unfortunately, everything is so rushed these days on soaps, there wouldn't be that shock of recognition followed by terror. If Viki were to see Maria again (and bear in mind, there's no guarantee they'd even share screen time again, esp. if this all goes down during ES' annual vacation), it either wouldn't register at all in the writing, or Viki would hug her like she's an old friend.

Remember, this is the show that brought back sweet Becky Lee as a vengeful bitch for no reason.

• Members

Oh my goodness, is that Stephen T. Kay (ex-Reginald, GH) playing the bartender in the YT clip?

I realize it's a minor quibble, but...was Maria color-blind? Because, she's wearing a blonde wig when AE's Tina was clearly a redhead.

• Members

I won't get into the Evangeline stuff but that would be one HELL of a way to bring back RJ! It would make up for the years of castration they did to the character especially if he's in cahoots with BSC Lisa.

Heck if they're going to bring back Howarth *yawn* have RJ show up after that to help Tea. I don't care how, just bring back RJ. Besides, he's got to be wondering where Hank is since The Cannon has been living in the Buchanan attic for what? A year?

• Members

I would love to watch Maria choke out her daughter Inez. Eyes bulgin'. "Fordero" :lol: As much as I'm against that family being pushed down our throats, Inez being Cord's hitherto unknown sister totally works for me and the Cord/Ford physical and name resemblance would make sense (of course David Vickers would get some lame line about that). Loprieno and Luna would make this all worth it. Maria>>>>Mitch, Allison...

• Members

And if the family flops...

Maria: Oh my wonderful family you mean so much to me what would I do without you, I just don't know...oh why yes I'm right behind you, save me the window seat!

Maria (to herself): If I frame Viki and the twenty friends inside her head for this it's my chance to finally make that nasty and ungrateful witch pay, and then finally, Bucky will be mine, forever and always, and my dear son Cordero and I will have the resources to prove to the world that there actually was a CJ. Viki Viki Viki...and that wicked Tina. No more!

Inez: ::simpering:: Mama?

Maria: Did I say Fordero? I meant a Pinto!

<makes the car explode into a fireball>

Archived