GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brenda was never much to write home about - one who's hype certainly outshone reality. And now that she's doing the plastic surgery thing it's even worse. Why do actresses do that? Having their own face hasn't hurt Jane Elliot or Susanne Rogers one bit, but surgery has cost Jackie Zeman, Leslie Charleston and Peggy McCay big time

Sam is quickly moving to the top of the list of Women who've been dumbed down for SaSon.

• Members

The douchy tattoos are an eyesore and he even has a tramp stamp. :lol:

The Brenda return is kinda dull. Save the children...pfft, I don't care about the children I wanna see Brenda in Port Charles.

Chad Duell is getting hotter and hotter each day.

• Members

Oh dear yes...those tattoos....ewwww....but there have been actors who have had tattoos and still been able to pull it off but ...Dante....doesnt have the hot chest to pull it off...its just ewww...lol

Brenda...Brenda...Brenda...and wtf with the children?? Brenda we don't need another hero!!

Chad Duell is cute. How old is he??

• Members
You barely watch GH for crying out loud! That would be like me coming into an ATWTs thread and ripping Reid to pieces. Not that I care to...the show's not gonna be on for that long for be to deconstruct it anyway.

He's legal, so it's safe to look at him.

Totally enjoying this Fatal Attraction/Single White Female ish. Makes me believe those WUBS spoilers about Robin actually have some truth to them.

Maybe the guy trying to slice her was her plastic surgeon.

"Hey, I wasn't done yet! STAY THERE! I have to finish!"

• Members

I have always thought Leslie Charleson's surgery looks great. I mean I think it's clear she's had some. But it's nowhere near the level of Jackie Zeman, or even Hunter Tylo IMO...I think Leslie has done just the right amount to look good. I don't think it's plastic surgery that keeps her from getting a storyline. It's a fact that she's a 30 year old VETERAN...and a QUARTERMAINE. Those two things ALONE mean you're screwed on GH, but together? You have no chance.

• Members

adrienne barbeau

Pfft...GH still sucks...lol....I am trying to find a new soap..but eh...think I will bow out once ATWT is gone. All the soaps are poop....Soaps are pretty much dead...just waiting for someone to pull the plug on the rest.

Hahahaha......thanks for the info about Chad.

• Members

By the way, I haven't seen yesterday's episode or today's (out of town---watching them tonight).

But let me TELL you. I am going to be SO pissed if Jax falls all over brenda and wants her romantically. After all the BS he gave Skye about fighting for his marriage to Carly? He had better stick to that plan or I will be forced to hate Brenda. I'm still just getting over that the tramp ruined their marriage, AND stole Robin's emmy.

I love Brenda nonetheless...But if Jax goes crazy for her I will be pissed. Let her want him.

Archived