GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is a very,v ery good looking man.

I agree.

Have you been to Vegas chapel? A lot are not that cheesy, but there are def the ones that are.

Or working out a lot. People can beef up like that without using.

The problem is the writing. This is who they want Carly to be. They could put Sarah brown (please, god, no) back in the role or hite the most talented actress' in that age range to play Carly and this is who she would be. It is the exact same situation as Y&R's Victoria. They turned her into something that isnt at all in line with the character, and people blame the actress. It isnt. sure AH sucks, but would Heather Tom back in the role change anything? No.

I bet that within 6 months of brendas return she will be running Crimson.

But i am fine with all the cheap replacements going. Claire is already being positioned to be written out, Olivia may escape it, and sadly Sam will still be here. ugh. I love kelly monaco, but sam has got to GTFO.

I agree. She was not only the best recast, but she was the best carly IMHO. SB had fantastic writing, but there is a reason she has sucked in every role since carly, and thats her acting and lack of likability, IMHO. She was hated on ATWT, pretty damn hated in her return to GH, and doesnt seem to be all that loved over on B&B now.

Braun was a very green actress at first, but she found her footing and grew leaps and bounds. By the time she was paired with King she was amazing. I am glad she left tho.

:rolleyes: If Vanessa hadnt won, RC still wouldnt have.

• Members

Rememebr when Rex went into the 60s a few years ago on OLTL? It seems the character made its way to GH and disrtrupted the space time continuum. GH is the current mess it is today bc Rex's time travel has altered the history and path of the show....lol

Archived