AMC - Is this 2008? New Promo

• Members

So Ryan is now romantically involved with Madison and has turned Greenlee down despite Greenlee still having feelings for him. Ryan gets a major head injury and she rushes to his side despite being married to another man, David. Didnt we ALREADY have this storyline? I beleive it involved Annie and Aidan in there instead. Can they do better than use a recycled plot to reunite this pair? I hope Ryan at least doesnt have amnesia from the blow to the head

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Based on that photo, Rebecca Budig is more terrified than ever of Rylee 15.0. A few more years of this and she will probably leave and they can recast with Tawny Kitaen, if Y&R hasn't snapped her up first.

• Members

I'm with Cheap. Didn't we tell this story w/ Ryan already? While we're at it, too, what is with dude's head that every little konk is life-threatening (especially when, considering some of the choices Ryan's made over the years, his noggin has to be the thickest thing around)? I took a header down a flight of stairs when I was two, actually landed head first on a solid concrete floor, and even I got up afterward and ran off laughing like it was nothing. But Ryan? He's like the Troy Aikman of daytime! It's pathetic!

Archived