The Suds Report 7/16/10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with what nelson said about the relationship between nikki and victor on Y&R. MTS is so screwed with this storyline the so called writers have just nailed nikki into her coffin and tighten it.

I would love for John Enos to return to the show but seeing how MAB hate nikki and never write for her i just can't see it happening.

• Members

I'm confused as well, she not even that well known outside of soaps except for the low rated las vegas which was cancelled. I guess frons is trying to make sure VM signs a longterm contract, thats the only thing I can think of. If I had a choice between VM and AM I would pick AM because AM coming to LA permanently shows alot of loyalty, we all know VM will leave when she gets a better offer.imo An whats with the compliment and dig at susan lucci, dude its been years since SL turned you down for an interview get over it already. :lol:

• Members

Add me to the list of confused. I've never seen VM on GH, in fact the only thing I've ever seen her in was a movie where I think she played Nicholas Cage's wife. I think "The Rock" and she had a tiny part in that.

• Members

Why rip on Las Vegas? It aired for five years and the ratings were healthy for most of that run and yes it was canceled but all shows are eventually. It was a good step up for a soap star. Also AM isn't going to LA permanently, she's commuting, I suspect until her contract runs out but that remains to be seen.

Loyalty is overrated especially at a place like ABC where they don't return it, and last I checked Visa didn't take "loyalty" as payment

• Members

Nobody is saying that. But IMO, this should not be Pre-empting AMC/OLTL. That's just ridiculous to me. Drag those old episodes over to the SOAPnet marathon instead and forget interrupting the ABC Daytime schedule. Just put one of the old episodes in the slot, or make a special clip episode. Don't disrupt the whole schedule, and upset people (mainly the ones who don't even watch GH) in the process. It's just pathetic to me. And yeah, the fact that it's happening the day after AM returns to AMC as Kendall pisses me off!! LOL.

Archived