Y&R Discussion for week of July 5th

• Members

Well, today's final scene was what I expect from Y&R... it was good... would have been alot better if Kahlil could actually ACT. They wisely focused more on Kristoff saying his prayer and the IV bag to make the scene more moving, as opposed to Kahlil and her non-performances. Ever since coming back from maternity leave, she's been SO MUCH WORSE. I don't see epople's problems with Ford. I think she's ok. She's trying to play Ashbash's version of the character... sullen, morose, inrospective.... that type of character is just not going to pop, people need to accept that.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA its so stupid. I had to roll my eyes when she said she felt like she never belonged anywhere till now. Really Jill? Why does she all of a sudden feel as if she belongs somewhere? With Lauren that doesnt want to have much to do with her? Its not like there are any other Fenmores in town for her to bond with. Speaking of which does she now have any other blood relatives besides Lauren. I dont know much about the Fenmores but are there more?

• Members

SERIOUSLY.

Which TOTALLY undercut the speech she gave Liz on her deathbed about her being her Mother & even apologizing for forgetting about her when she thought Katherine was her mother (which she didn't).

Jill has AT LEAST 3 families that although they don't always like her consider her part of the family for better & for worse.

If Maria wanted to push the Jill is a Fenmore thing it would've been better for only child LAUREN to be the one doing the pushing to be close with her newfound sister & for JILL to be defensive ESPECIALLY when her adopted Mother just died & the wounds with her arch rival/other mother figure Katherine are still fresh.

But that would be too much like right.

She has two nephews (Scotty & Fen).

Other than that no.

• Members

Are they really trying to have Fluckers counsel Jill? After the way he treated her I will never like this character, ever. They had such contempt for Jill that they assumed viewers would love him if he treated her like a cheap piece of tail. Just let him go stare at Ashley before she goes running back to Victor.

Archived