LatestNewsPage1.jpg

LatestNewsPage2.jpg

LatestNewsPage3.jpg

LatestnewsPage4.jpg

LatestNewsPage5.jpg

LatestNewsPage6.jpg

from The Steve Frame Collection

From Steve:

Just a bit of trivia - that is actress Samantha Mathis that Bibi Besch is holding. She has been in several movies including the female lead in Broken Arrow with Christian Slater & John Travolta.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, Peter Simon was really cute back in the day. Looks like the love child of Thad Luckinbill & Daniel Grazidei. LOL at the World Apart pic of Matthew Cowles, Elizabeth Lawrence, and Dorothy Lyman. They would all go on to iconic roles (well, Cowles & Lyman, at least) on AMC.

• Members

Oh my God, look at Dorothy, Elizabeth, and Matthew! That's it, I'm sleeping on ice from here on out. Three of AMC's most memorable characters, I never knew that they'd all worked together on another soap.

• Members

I guess NBC finally would make up its mind on that Doctors spin-off. Add The World of Hope to that on-going list of failed proposed soaps.

Its fascinating reading about stuff regarding Donna Mills and Christina Crawford, while reading about Hubbard and Wyndham on their previous shows respectively. How long was Courtney gone from AW?

Beesch died somewhat young in the mid-80s didn't she?

• Members

Has anyone ever heard of this Bob Cummings soap Loyalties that would have been produced in Hollywood? This is the first I've heard of it. I can't imagine Cummings on a soap. Then again he always made my skin crawl.

I love those hippie clothes on Jada Rowland and Ed Power. I'm not sure where Ed is pointing to, or if I want to know where he's pointing to...

I think Courtney began airing on AW again in July 1971. This was around the time Lemay started getting involved with the show wasn't it? I can't imagine this holding the show on tenterhooks endeared her to him...

Liz Hubbard in a fur shop. That's like the episode with Lucinda's fur vault.

The bit about Marjorie Gateson reminded me of some of the comments Brent made in the Secret Storm thread.

The part about the New York soaps employing so many actors :(

The bit about Ann Williams and her kids also made me sad.

• Members

That bit about Robert Cummings sounds familiar. And what you said about making your skin crawl. He was the only thing I didn't like about Dial M for Murder.

Bite your tongue! Myra was a legend in her own right. :P

Archived