Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ranger1rg

Biggest Number of Bad Actors

DAYS for me.... Ali Sweeney, James Scott, Galen Gering, Nadia Bjorlin, Shawn Christian, Crystal Chappell, Taylor Spreitler, the chick who plays Gabi, and Josh Taylor all suck.

I agree with your list, except I'd take out Ali Sweeney and James Scott. I don't think they're that bad. I think the best Actors on DAYS are Kristian Alfonso, Renee Jones, Arianne Zucker, and Peter Reckell.

To me, AMC has one of the best casts, but they are all mostly underused and aren't given the material to really shine. Cameron Mathison, Adam Mayfield, & Denise Vasi are the worst Actor's on this show and pretty much the only ones, IMO. The rest of the cast is great, and would get more recognition if given more stronger material.

Why should they? The few times I've watched OLTL and seen the teens, I thought they sucked.

Because Farah Fath will be upset.

Cameron Mathison, Adam Mayfield, & Denise Vasi are the worst Actor's on this show and pretty much the only ones, IMO.

Don't forget Brittany Allen (Marissa), that chick is HORRIBLE.

She is the worst actress in all of ABC Daytime, followed by Denise Vasi and Farah Fath.

@DaytimeFan, marceline was referring to Farah Fath's little outburst earlier this year. That [[email protected]#$%^&*] was hilarious. :lol:

Because Farah Fath will be upset.

Well we all know what I think Farah Fath can do if she has a problem :)

@DaytimeFan, marceline was referring to Farah Fath's little outburst earlier this year. That [[email protected]#$%^&*] was hilarious. :lol:

Ahh! My bad!

I just never pay attention to the rantings of a C List soap star.

Farah got upset with comments made at TWOP and SON and she basically said that she was giving the finger, or something like that.

Farah got upset with comments made at TWOP and SON and she basically said that she was giving the finger, or something like that.

RIGHT!

I remember making some snarky comment that basically said 'if you're going to be named after a 70s icon, at least spell her name right'...

Farah Fath is LONG overdue for her Emmy! :angry: You losers need to leave her alone! <_< She is beautiful, smart, talented, and I make a scrapbook for her every year I go to Super Soap Weekend. Not to mention that diamond bracelet that I spend my entire rent paycheck buying.

Farah Fath is love. And you people are just JEALOUS. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Ahh! My bad!

I just never pay attention to the rantings of a C List soap star.

No my bad. I didn't sell it right. Maybe if I'd spoken about myself in the third person...

Farah Fath is LONG overdue for her Emmy! :angry: You losers need to leave her alone! <_< She is beautiful, smart, talented, and I make a scrapbook for her every year I go to Super Soap Weekend. Not to mention that diamond bracelet that I spend my entire rent paycheck buying.

Farah Fath is love. And you people are just JEALOUS. :)

Orrrr, I could've done something like this.

The thing with DAYS is that there only seem to be two types of actors on there: really really good (Arianne Zuker, Suzanne Rogers, Renee Jones, James Reynolds, John Aniston, Louise Sorel, Lauren Koslow, Jos Moscolo, Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso, James Scott, Crystal Chappel sometimes, Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes when theyre arounf) or really really bad (Galen Gering, Alison Sweeney, Molly Burnett, Shawn Christian, Josh Taylor, etc etc etc), and it always seems that the really really bad ones the ones that are in front burner stories.

OLTL though, while they have some of the best (RSW, HBS, KDP, RS, ES, JVD), the also have some of the worst I've ever seen: Farah Fath, John Paul Lavoisier, all those teens except for Matthew, Kristen Alderson, the Ford Brothers, and Bree Williamson

I remember reading an interview where a DAYS actress said she was surprised when she auditioned for another soap. "They really wanted good actors there" she said without the slightest hint of irony.

I would rate the shows this way:

ATWT: the writing is not great, some stories are boring, but the acting is the best on daytime. With pros like Maura West, Michael Park, Colleen Pinter, Trent Dawson, etc, this is truly THE best daytime cast.

GH: some of the newbies make me cringe, but still the standard is high. Kudos to their casting director.

Y&R: Yes, some of the recent additions are horrendous, but the veterans like Cooper, Davidson and Bergman always ensure SOME great acting.

OLTL: To paraphrase The Who....The Kids Are NOT Alright. If you got rid of the teens , you'd have a decent show. The vets always deliver...HBS, ES, JVD, RW. But he kids on this show are just brutal.

DAYS: a few years ago, this would be the obvious choice. To go decades without an Emmy acting nomination must tell you something. But I've come to the conclusion that it isn't just the actors. Austin Peck was one of the worst actors I've ever seen on DAYS, but showed wonderful comic ability when he moved to ATWT. Lately , DAYS has been much better )or do I just fel generous today?)

B&B: Yes , there are a few good ones on this show....but when you get beyond Susan Flannery (great) Katherine Kelly Lang and Heather Tom (pretty good), Rick Hearst and Lesli Kay (rarely used)....well, it's all downhill after that. Two words: Ronn Moss.

And The Worst:

AMC: To me, this is the epitome of why people mock soap operas. Over the top hamminess, hair-tossing models, too many catfights, etc. Susan Lucci and Cameron Mathison are two of the worst performers I've ever seen, but they are royalty on this show. AMC: the worst of the worst.

Agreed about ATWT: Best actors on daytime. Yes, it is my fav soap; however, it has been those actors who have made a decade of bad writing somewhat work. I could see a number of these actors on Broadway.

Y&R has strong talent but pimps the worst of the worst. I miss Vail Bloom