ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can field that one, IMHO, Courtney was one of the worst of Guza's insta sisters that appeared at the time. Actually, they all kinda stunk.

Sarah Webber, kung fu Courtney, Kristina Cassadine and I think there was another. Courtney was all over the board...she's a victim, she's a hero, she's with Jason, she's w/AJ, she's w/ Jax, she's w/ Nik...No matter who played her, the character was an OVEREXPOSED

Clunker. Kristina was a great actress in a role they didn't know what to do with, and Sarah Webber at the time...I don't even remember the story...Torpey would have been a little too soft, EHP a little harsh, but the only thing that made Courtney work for me was the monkey fever. They all seemed about as well planned as Cartini's characters! Again I know a lot of people liked Kung Fu Barbie, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by slick jones

• Members

I know Sarah wasn't an insta sister, but McTavish was so busy tying the other two, and Sarah returned at the same time. I seriously haven' t any recollection of that return except she was terrible. I don't think anyone I know liked KUNG FU Courtney...She was self righteous one day,stripper the next...I just couldn't stand her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...