AMC: Thursday 6/3/10

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marissa showed the most life today than she has in the last year..... still wasn't much.... but enough to catch my attention. But, please.... she won't be able to win against Annie.... she just is best to make her way back into the dusty corner and continue as that plastic houseplant no one cares about or even wants.

• Members

I don't think Marissa has what it takes to make some kind of "You GO gurl!" dynamic turnaround. I think she's going to go crazy and try to kill someone and be killed or carted off to a mental institution/jail.

• Members

Now that they plan on taking the character in a new direction, why not recast her with Vail Bloom to commplete the transformation. Brittany Allen's exit scenes invovle her going to a saloon for a full body makeover in order to compete with Annie. The end of the episode has her walking into the Chandler mansion as everyone looks at her. All we as the audience see is her legs while everyone looks stunned. On the next show we see her face and hair and she's the new and improved hot Marissa, complete with a whole new attitude and personality. Come on AMC, make it happen!

vail-bloom.jpg

• Members

(haven't watched the ep yet, but)

VB would be GREAT as Marissa, O-M-G!! I am about to die over here, just imagining her against Annie, and also in scenes with David, JR, Krystal. TPTB would be geniuses if they made that happen, IMO! AMC should recast Scott, to. But with who?

• Members

The most telling statement she made was, if it was only her an JR she'd be long gone...then at the end of the epi. when sweaty JR asked her to take a shower w/ him, she declined...now any man hopelessly in love would continue to persuade her to join him and not take no for an answer. JR's reaction like some college frat boy..a 'sure whateva' reaction.

Which makes me wonder why the hell would she fight Annie for? well atleast she has a clue, Gilligan or Jim Carrey's stunt double is still clueless to what's going on.

• Members

I don't either but part of me wants her to. I enjoy watching actors/characters that everyone just writes off beat the odds and prove us wrong. MCE/Annie did it. People were saying that she was just another victim of the "Real Greenlee" virus but Missy Claire dug her heels in, got her crazy on and acted her ass off. Chrishell is another one. When Amanda came on she was a disposable skank with a legacy name and CS was, IMO, less than impressive. But by the time Amanda discovered Trevor's body in the freezer, she'd come into her own and found her legs.

It would be cool if Marissa/Brittany Whatshername could do the same.

Archived