AMC: Thursday 6/3/10

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hallelujah!!!

Thanks Clear drama :)

I don't think that the new writers have any intention of saving the character of Marissa so I doubt they care who plays her. I love Vail Bloom and she would be a welcomed addition to AMC but I'm not so sure I want the character of Marissa to stick around no matter who plays her.

I bet in a year, Marissa and Brittany Allen will be off the canvas.

• Members

You're right, and honestly, I had a hard time believing that AS would have come out of Krystal, but I could see her as another one of David's hitherto unknown illegitimate children. AS would have been perfect had David and Erica met earlier in life and had a kid.

I also agree with the posters who say Adam Mayfield is fine in the role. It's not his fault that he's written so boringly, and going back to Shane McDermott, that's kind of who Scott's always been. AM seems capable of playing more interesting stuff and I have a feeling that the character could potentially be even more of a dud in another actor's hands, just leave the casting as is and amp up his writing.

• Members

I'd rather he play a de-SORAS'ed Danny Wolek.

Says who? If AMC's future rests in the hands of a psychopath and the two forgettable punks who love her, then this show needs to die.

• Members

And two forgettable punks, gee Scott and JR Chandler, the ones w/ the most history on this show. Son of Dixie and Adam and somewhat Tad...Son of Stuart, Cindy and Marion...both part of the richest historic family in TV. Yeh they are forgettable characters.laugh.gif

Archived