OLTL: Kelly/John Spoiler

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the fall of 2011, John and Kelly quietly left Llanview on a spiritual quest to become more interesting and less manic, respectively. They have not been heard of or missed since. [/soapcentral.com]

• Members

Jess: I DID THIS OH MY GOD!

Viki: It's not your fault.

Natalie: She stabbed me in the stomach over and over and over with Jared's letter opener!!!

Viki: Well, dear, you did stab her father...

Natalie: He raped you and tried to rape her and killed my husband!

Viki: Shush, don't say those things in front of Jessica. I know this is difficult for you, but Jessica is not to blame.

Jessica: I'm not??

Natalie: The hell she isn't!

Viki: It was one of your alters. Tex. He hates babies because...well...hmm...I-I made you watch too much Muppet Babies as a child.

Natalie: You made that up!

Viki: Very well. One of my alters did this, as a sign of rage over what my father has done to the children of this family.

Natalie: Which alter??

Viki: I cannot recall. Remember Natalie, we cannot be held responsible for what our alters do.

Natalie: So if I put on a blonde wig and start calling myself Nancy I can kill everyone in Llanview, right?

Viki: Well, that's different.

Natalie: Why?

Jessica: MAMA, WHERE IS MY BOTTLE! MOMMY!!!

Viki: Shh, we need to stop. Jessica is being disturbed.

Natalie: What about my dead baby?

Viki: I have Marty on speed dial.

• Members

When I heard that Gina was coming back to OLTL, I knew they were going to waste with John. I knew it. UGH. After ES and RS, she is the best actress on that show. And sine they are too old to be paired with the ME, he gets GT. :rolleyes:

Archived