OLTL: Kelly/John Spoiler

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so bored with these random crimes being tied together in some shocking twist that makes no sense. Like the horrific KAD, where apparently murdering Talia was some sort of attempt to make Todd look bad. Whatever. Everything always has to be about Todd or John.

And Kelly and John are the equivalent of two ice cubes who never melt. I'm sure Frons thinks they look cool, but that's about as much fun as being locked in a deep freeze. They have no chemistry and they drain everyone around them. Yet they have to drag in Natalie yet again as the third wheel.

• Members

Seriously John? Why can't you stick to one woman? And I'm sorry, but John and Kelly have ZERO chemistry. If she is giong to be forced on anyone, couldn't it at least be Todd, who she can flirt up a storm with? I personally wanna see her and David myself. Or Shaun. But the best option is her and Kevin. They had surprising amounts of chemistry.

Natalie THINKS she's pregnant. She probably won't be.

• Members

But the SOW summer spoilers said that Brody and Natalie's night together will have major consequences down the road. It has to be that Natalie is pregnant at least IMO.

Agreed. Kelly/Todd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kelly/John

• Members

its about time Natalie have a baby! I was so pissed when they failed to make her pregnant by Jared following his death. I hope they rectify this by having her preggers with Brody's kid. I just hope she has enough sense to have that kid far away from Llanview. I wouldnt put it past Jessica to kidnap that baby and get rid of it, only blame it on her alters having "issues" yet again

• Members

If Zach Rosen turns out to be behind all the murders and attempted murders.... :rolleyes:

I wish it were a bomb.

If I were GT, I'd be pissed I didn't take Y&R's offer.

Who cares how that drip will react? Brody and Natalie are having a baby! And I'd be ecstatic about this, except I think a surprise, unwanted pregnancy is entirely unnecessary for this story. Why can't it be enough that Brody and Natalie had a ONS, then tried to deceive Jessica about it? What is to gain from throwing a baby into the mix?

Archived