Y&R: First look at David Hasselhoff on set!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjugbzEKzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjugbzEKzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjugbzEKzU&hl=en_US&fs=1 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sigh....the good old days...when stories were phenominal and riveting...and vistoria was played by talened Ashley Millan

• Members

An old clip of David Hasselhoff

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

Why is everyone so down on them killing Liz Foster? the woman is over 80, I want closure, I want to grieve, I want to get some DRAMA out of it!!! If theyr'e not going to use her in any large capacity, they might as well kill her at this point. But this article worries the HELL out of me. FIVE EPISODES? If they pass over Liz Foster's death in 5 episodes, i'm going to go apeshit... you all hear me?

• Members

Unless Julianna McCarthy didn't want to work,Liz should have been recurring all these years.It would be a link to the show's past and Liz is a great character.

After the initial reveal that Gloria or whoever is her sister,will it lead to anything more.Probably not.

The reveal should be that Bill Foster had an affair and Jill was the result.The other woman died in childbirth so Bill brought his daughter into the family.That makes Jill a Foster again.

Katherine's child should have been dead.That way the horrible twist is laid to rest instead of more rewriting(Tucker) to complicate things.

Archived