OLTL: David/Dorian/Viki/Charlie Spoiler

• Members

Yeah, so I saw this on another board, and thought I'd share this with you guys. It is regarding the supposed upcoming story for Viki, Charlie, Dorian, and David:

What the hell is this s.hit?!

Viki and David? vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif

I wanted a Clint/Viki reunion, while Charlie and Dorian got closer, but I am NOT feeling David in all of this. This just sounds stupid and childish, can they think of anything good for Robin and Erika. :(

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, sounds lame. And Erika does her summer vacation so this "storyline" <_< is probably the most we'll see of her in the coming months.

His last few visits were fun, but I still like my David Vickers in small doses and I haven't particularly enjoyed his stuff with Viki in the past. I feel like she just sorta stands there like some charmed WASPy felt board while he sticks one-liner after one-liner after one-liner to her.

• Members

David lost something of what I enjoyed about him as a character when he became another generic Viki propper, just regurgitating Mel's old lines to Dorian.

I cannot ever see Viki being interested in David. Could I see self-loathing David trying to prove what a wonderful person he is by being on her arm? Yes. But Viki would never give him a second look. She barely noticed when he was parading around her poolside in a Speedo.

Archived