Part of today's AMC will be pre-empted

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The sorry thing is that I believe most regular people DO care about you and your neighbors and the people affected. I know that when I see those pictures I try to think how I would handle dealing with something similar. I don't wonder how those people vote. But inside the Beltway, its a gang mentality: Bloods vs. Crips and everyone and everything else is just collateral damage.

I think the problem is that this isn't a natural disaster, it's a 100% manmade one and the men that made it have a lot of money.

Guest dc cubs

I don't know about AMC but I'm in Chicago where Days is on at 1 Central. Even though press conference is over, Days is pre-empted for Court Justice. It looks like a national pre-emption for Days.

• Members

This wasn't a local pre-emption. It was a national pre-emption for the entire hour on an entire coast. There's a 99.9% chance they're going to push AMC behind a day nationally. They almost always do that when a soap, at least on one coast, gets a national pre-emption that is more than a half hour.

• Members

That's what it all boils down to, really. If you're not with us, you're against us, and we don't like you. Even if you're simply not playing the game, we don't like you. Ugh. The time to play the blame game is after the situation is stabilized and a definite plan of action is in place.

Same here.

• Members

They're not going to do that either. NO way are they going to show an episode that people didn't see on ABC FIRST on their website or Soapnet. I remember once it was said that if it doesn't air on ABC, or has a national pre-emption then it won't air on Soapnet either. Soapnet can't air new episodes before ABC.

There are West Coasters saying that AMC is not airing there, so it does look like today's will air tomorrow

Archived