TVGuide- ATWT: "Nuke"lear Meltdown

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are lmao, there was a petition and posts all over wanting Reid/ESS to go to Paris thankfully the actor had a previous engagement, theater work. And even then it being billed as a Nuke event would have just been a bad idea for him. We remember what happened the last time he almost went to a Nuke event, death threats, rme. But yes all this was scheduled before ESS came on board and even some of the fans who are going are now Luke and Reid fans and a couple are seriously trying to get out of it. I have no doubts Nuke still has fans but that has a huge dent now courtesy of Reid. And what once was, isn't. Being first doesnt cut it anymore not when there's clearly a better pairing imo.

• Members

I think the Luke and Reid coupling came out of no where and its shocked everyone how popular they have become in a such a short time. The are equally surprised by the character of Reid taking off and that is due to ESS. I beleive they have always thought that no one could come between Nuke and this is shocked them I mean really shocked them. I really believe at one point they knew which way to go but now they have no clue and really keep it close to the vest on which way they will go.

I think its too easy for them to go the Nuke route they should shock us by either having Luke be himself or LuRe at the end. I am tired of everyone doing the easy route take a chance is what I say.

• Members

Yeah, I could see Goutman shitting his shorts as he realizes Reid, who was supposed to be another obstacle for "his couple," has become the one to root for. It'd serve him right, too, if you ask me.

Archived