OLTL: Actress put on contract

• Members

OLTL's Shenell Edmonds Now On Contract

Digest has learned that Shenell Edmonds, who created the recurring role of Destiny Evans last February, has signed a contract with ONE LIFE TO LIVE. "I love playing Destiny. It's easy to relate to her because she's a lot like me," Edmonds told Digest at her first fan club event last summer.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Members

That's great! Surprising! I'll reserve skepticism for now, just hoping this means more of her family as well.

You know, I could be totally wrong about this, so I won't even mention it. But if I'm right...that is really, really fucked up, OLTL.

What??

• Members

You know, I could be totally wrong about this, so I won't even mention it. But if I'm right...that is really, really fucked up, OLTL.

What? :unsure:

just hoping this means more of her family as well.

Yeah, except for Greg of course. :lol:

• Members

I don't want to say it, and then people pummel me for thinking it, especially if I'm really the only one who's thinking it!

I'm just sayin...they've waited this long to put her on contract. She's half the girl she was a year ago.

Ohhhhhhh..... I get what you're saying now.

Hopefully that isn't the case.

• Members

I don't want to say it, and then people pummel me for thinking it, especially if I'm really the only one who's thinking it!

I'm just sayin...they've waited this long to put her on contract. She's half the girl she was a year ago.

That's actually nicer than what I'm thinking so you're good. Just out of curiosity, has she said how she lost the weight? I'm not saying she should, I just don't want to read in a few months about this girl ending up in rehab.

• Members

They hired SE in part because Destiny was written and cast as a full-figured young girl with curves. Since the beginning her friendship with Matthew was formed because the mean kids would mock them both, and call her "Density." I think if she's lost the weight it's because she wanted to, and that's fine. IIRC something similar happened with Caitlin Van Zandt on GL - she wanted the gastric bypass, didn't she?

Archived