The Blog Area

juniorz1

• Members

Can someone PLEASE clean up/fix the blog area? I'm about to start writing mine again, but it seems nobody has paid attention to that area in years. I can't even use the year 2010 as a date for my entries! It was so nice, clean, and concise before- very easy to navigate through. The blogs were listed by title, you clicked on the one you wanted to visit and boom, you were there. Now it's all listed by latest entry and it's hard to differentiate one blog from the next. If Toups or any of the other mods could help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

The blogs and several areas of the message boards are a mess, I'll admit. I'm working on cleaning up old info and dead areas to conserve space, which will allow for smoother processing of information.

• Members

Can you explain a little better how you did that Sylph? And is there anyway we could change to that so it's the default setting and the readers (mine mostly are very inexperienced with SON & wouldn't know how to do that themselves) automatically see them listed like that again?

And Errol- Thank You! :)

• Members

I just take a screenshot. Type "take screenshot" or something like that into Google and plenty of guides will pop out.

:) Many image viewing programs have the Take a Screenshot option somewhere.

• Webmaster

I'm pretty sure there is a setting I have forgotten about that allows the viewing of the blogs the way it seems to be universally desired. However, at this moment I can't recall and don't have much time left as I have to get going somewhere. I'll get back to you when I get home.

Archived