OLTL: Layla/Cristian/Jessica Spoilers

• Members

From a very reliable poster at SOC:

Layla accuses Cristian of being overprotective of Jessica when Ford flirts with her.

Jessica accuses Cristian of being Jealous of Ford flirting with her, Cristian denys it but can't swear that he wasn't jealous.

Layla is ready to fight Jessica when Jessica says that Cristian is still in love with her and almost kissed her.

Carlotta asks Cristian about his feelings for Jessica.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find Cris and Teen Jess, borderline pedophilic. The girl is mentally a child. I find him going anywhere with her when she she lacks the mental capacity to make her own rational decisions kinda sick. This story sucks. Im really surprised its still going on

• Members
Layla is getting a bus and a kayak. I'm one hoping Cris and Jess to get together as soon as possible because they are surprisingly the worse thing I've seen from RC since he took over. Layla on her own with no family and little story has been more interesting than anything I've seen from Cris and Jess in these few months which means they have a bright future I guess.

If a couple starts off as badly as Cris and Jess have you know she will be cheating on Cris with Ford, Brody and whoever by the end of the summer. Another boring and unrootable couple that starts off ruining every character in their story.

• Members

Not about Layla, Cristian or Jessica:

I don't know where to post this, but I just read on datalounge that

I trust that site because they rarely drop soap scoop there but when they do is usually is true. But it is anon and take it for what it is right now: a rumor.

• Members

I can't understand why Cris or Brody would want teen Jess. at least Brody is trying to get real Jess back. What I hope is that right after Cris drops Layla for a mentally ill teenager, Jess gets her memory back and dumps Cris right on his ass for Brody. My dream would be for her to ask him WTF he was thinking and tell him off for taking advantage of her mental issues. :)

• Members

Hey Eric. Maybe They should Swap Partners or whatever you want to Call Them. They should have Layla and Brody Together and Christian and Jessica Together. I Liked Jessica and Brody, but I don't Care for Christian and Layla. However, Layla Looked Good with Brody when Layla and Adriana Tried to Find Brody to have him get with Gigi so Adriana could be with Rex. Jody

Archived