DAYS: Goodbye to Alice Horton Sneak Peek

• Members

"Days" Says Goodbye to Alice Horton: A Sneak Peek, featuring a special preview of the Alice Horton memorial episodes of June 23, June 24 and June 25.

Episode # 11362

Airdate: Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TEASER ACT

Scene A: Bo & Hope's House (Bo, Kayla, Kimberly)

Scene B: Plane Limbo (Shane, Rafe, Xs)

Scene C: Brady Pub (Roman, Carrie, Sami, Allie U/5, Xs)

Scene D: Horton Kitchen (Hope, Doug)

FLASHBACK # 5384 (Airdate: 12/25/86)

ACT ONE

Scene A: Maggie's Kitchen (Maggie, Bill)

Scene B: Brady Pub (Roman, Carrie, Sami, Allie U/5, Xs)

For more info, please visit http://www.jason47.com

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Jason, thanks for the sneak peek. Looks like we get some family bonding time for the Hortons and Bradys. I'm really looking forward to these episodes.

ETA: It doesn't appear there is any type of church service. There are scenes at the Horton and Brady houses and then off to the cemetery.

I love that there appear to be a lot of flashbacks.

Guest dc cubs

Days tapes 6-8 weeks ahead. Something is going on with Roark Critchlow's appearance as he was not there when the graveyard scenes were taped. RC may not have been available during that time. We know from the May/June promo he will be involved as Mike. It has been speculated we may only see phone calls from Mike. RC could post tape those scenes and they might be dropped in later.

• Members

If you watch the promo closely, you can see that Mike is in the Horton living room. I doubt that they plucked an old clip of Mike for the promo when all the others were new.

ETA: Actually, I just watched it again, and you might be right. It looks like he's in Carrie and Austin's old apartment, so that may have been an old clip. Does anyone live there on the show anymore? It's across from Daniel's apartment (which was originally Carrie's).

ETA again: I actually kinda wish it were Michael T. Weiss returning as Mike, not Roark. (Nothing against him!) But I guess they decided to go with the last person to play the part as opposed to the most iconic.

These listings are only for the memorial-related scenes. Carrie and co. will appear in more scenes and probably interact with more actors. For example, if you watch the promo closely, you can see that Carrie is in the DiMera mansion, but that's not mentioned in these listings. So there is a chance for Anna/Carrie scenes.

• Members

I would love to see Doug and Julie move into Alice's house since they are fairly recurring and need a place of their own (Maggie has the awesome kitchen where she was murdered). And if they could keep Maree Cheatham on recurring too, that would be great. She's an original castmember. It's a shame they didn't bring her back earlier, when her grandson Nick Fallon was a main character.

Wonder how they will explain the absence of Alice's blood relatives Sandy Horton, David Banning, Scott Banning, Jessica Fallon, Steven Olson, Jeremy Horton, and Sarah Horton. But since it appears the church service happens off-screen, maybe they will say those characters decided not to attend the internment.

It would be a pleasant surprise if John Clarke cameoed as Mickey's ghost and led Alice up to heaven.

• Members

It started around the time D&D were fired. The show is usually dark one week a month and take an extended winter and summer break.

Yeah. I remember when i was at the days set in early Nov and they filmed Philip proposing to Melanie and that aired at Christmas time and it was obvious Suzanne & Susan knew Mickey was going to die and had already gotten the scripts for it.

Archived