AMC: Erica's New Love Interest Cast

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have such mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, it amuses the hell out of me that yet again, Erica has Jack and doesn't seem to want him. Plus, it speaks volumes to me about how AMC feels about J&E.

But my issues come from how Erica and Newbie love interests have a habit of ending up making her look extra foolish. She usually ends up making a huge idiot of herself, trying to make both men love and fawn over her. Then, when she realizes that no matter how many times she cheats on him, leaves him, moves on without him...Jack will still be there hoping to score with her, she'll go back to Jack. And the toxic crap that J&E have become will start again.

Why put us through this if it'll just end up how it always does? I want to be excited for this new guy, and the fact that J&E are once again getting crapped on...but IMO, the one who always ends up coming out of these triangles the worst, is Erica. :

• Members

I have such mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, it amuses the hell out of me that yet again, Erica has Jack and doesn't seem to want him. Plus, it speaks volumes to me about how AMC feels about J&E.

But my issues come from how Erica and Newbie love interests have a habit of ending up making her look extra foolish. She usually ends up making a huge idiot of herself, trying to make both men love and fawn over her. Then, when she realizes that no matter how many times she cheats on him, leaves him, moves on without him...Jack will still be there hoping to score with her, she'll go back to Jack. And the toxic crap that J&E have become will start again.

Why put us through this if it'll just end up how it always does? I want to be excited for this new guy, and the fact that J&E are once again getting crapped on...but IMO, the one who always ends up coming out of these triangles the worst, is Erica. :

• Members

^Well if David has any part in sabotaging Erica's jet (which is completely out of character for him) then I hope she kicks the crap out of him and Greenlee. All this Fusion stuff is fine when it's just games, but trying to hurt or kill each other crosses a line IMO. Besides, I don't believe for a second David would ever, no matter how mad at Erica he might be, try to hurt/kill her.

• Members

My first thought was , "ewwww". Maybe he looks better than he photographs. :lol:

It seems like you know something we don't. I hope you have inside info and you're right. Sorry, but I love Jerica :wub: and I liked the idea of them doing a romantic comedy, though this new guy doesn't look very funny :lol:

Archived