AMC: Erica's New Love Interest Cast

• Members

Nope. I'm not an insider -- although, I don't think you have to be to know Jack and Erica are doomed fated to reconcile.

Now, more than ever, I want AMC to cast Meg Bennett (ex-Liza, SEARCH FOR TOMORROW; ex-Julia, Y&R; et al) as Erica's newest nemesis and business rival. Her Liza had been Nouri's on-screen love interest on SEARCH, so just imagine a quadrangle among her, Nouri, SL and Walt Willey.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol::lol:

The butt on that body double when she landed that flip @:56 was like Starbucks to my naughty bits. :ph34r: Oh Elvira, she was taping her dress to those titties long before J-Lo and the rest. I miss the '80s. :blush: We don't have fun, cheesy movies like these anymore, just a bunch of National Lampoon American Pie ripoffs that are plenty raunchy but not nearly as cheesy fun.

• Members

It's bizarre how watchable some of those tacky 80s movies can be. Now a lot of these types of comedies are just so dull and so empty, nobody cares. It's like some drunk, 40 year old frat boys belch and mutter various slurs before they ogle a turned out stripper with horrible implants.

• Members

Hey Adam. Agnes Nixon Always said Make Them Laugh, Make Them Cry and Make Them Wait. If Erica and Jack are Happy, Then There is No Storyline. You have to have A Conflict. I think They will have A Triangle or Quad where Erica/Caleb and Jack/Krystal will keep being Thrown Together. Jody

• Members

I thought you were going to say When was the Last Time Erica had A Storyline that didn't Involve her Girls. We must be Talking A Decade. Well, They must be Finally Giving Erica Something to do. Jody

• Members

Hey Carl. You can do that in A Movie. However, I don't know if ABC would be willing to do that. Since Susan Lucci was on Dancing With The Stars, then They need to have Susan Lucci who is Erica do the Dancing. Also, They would have Erica OR Caleb Daydreaming OR having A Dream while They are Asleep so Erica should be doing the Dancing. Jody

• Members

Hey ZendallFan. Maybe They will have A Triangle or even A Quad with Krystal. Also, They have had Adam/Erica/Jack and Mike Roy/Erica/Jack and Dimitri/Erica/Jack and Chris Stamp/Erica/Jack. Therefore, Erica and Jack don't have to Necessarily be Over. Jody

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

"Are you hearing challenged like my daughter's boy... I wonder if they'll remember that when he's SORASed? Or just rude?" :lol: Classic Erica. The man just saved your life and you're calling him on his manners.

Call me a geek, but I was really digging all of those crazy coyote sounds in the background. :lol: I think I'm going to like this. Erica needs this old-fashioned Erica kind of story.

Archived