B&B: Patrick Duffy's return for this story.....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was shocked at the beginning but I'm afraid that I can totally see Bell doing this.

I can imagine it right now: Everyone turns their back on Stephanie while she insists that she didn't realize Beth forgot to swim. They ostracize her and Eric does some lame ass revenge on her. Ridge takes Stephanie's side, Donna Beth's, all types of great drama ensue. rolleyes.gif A catfight, a slapfest, empty threats, two weeks later it's all been forgotten and Brooke decides to sleep with Ridge again to honor her mother's memory. "She's up there and I know she's watching over me. I love you, momma!" *Tear from the right eye*

• Members

'cause Brad Bell pities Robin Riker who moved all the way from NYC to LA for her role on B&B. Therefore we're stuck with her even though she's a failure in the role. I assume this Beth story is also intended to keep Jennifer Gareis on a low profile with Beth & Stephers squaring off. I don't think however that this story will have much depth; hopefully La Flannery can save it.

• Members

He can't pity her too much. He still killed her ass off and she's still without a job.

And Meryl Streep could walk in off the street and pull a Franco and even she couldn't save this show and especially this story. La Flannery has sold alot of turds in the last ten years, but I doubt even she can save this disaster of a story.

• Members

Meryl Streep on THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL. LOL! Why does that crack me up?

ETA: Not making fun of you/your post, bellcurve, I just think it'd be a riot (if she were to appear on the show).

Archived