B&B: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is the actress that plays Donna pregnant in real life?

I dont know if this has been covered, but her face is looking a lot fuller, as are her arms, and she is always sitting these days. And she whe stands, the only show her chest up, and today she was sitting with a pillow over her stomach.

Just wondering if anyone knows.

• Members

Did some designer really think some oddly placed flower would distract us from the shelf that is now HT's breasts? OY VEY, that side shot while she talked to someone nearly killed me.

And someone should really teach the cast how to fake dance. Watching them in the background was hilarious.

• Members

LMAO at Donna gourging herself on 2 bags of potato chips. Oh and Pam later said she took her lemon bars with her to the wedding to hide them from Donna....lol

Taylor and Whip are married? Didnt they just get engaged 5 minutes ago? Why marry them when they have no story. They are just together bc neither had anything else going on, but there was no story behind them and still isnt

I thought Taylor nto wanting Donna at the wedding bc of Stephanie was kinda lame. Stephanie learned to deal with her a long time ago and they will be living togethber soon. Stephanie would have accepted her at that wedding

Was it really necesary for Ridge to stop the wedding to give some speech? I loved the look on Brooke's facing saying, sit your ass down and stop embarassing me

Does Steffy really beleive that Oliver is the guy for her and that they are meant to be? Puhleaze, she is only interested bc Hope is into him. I liked Hope saying "Can you, kinda stop going after my boyfriend" lol. Why wasnt she at the wedding anyway? I thought she would have been Oliver's date

• Members

At this point, they are ruining the good thing they had in bitchy, scheming Steffy. Dumping that cake on hope was just plain mean girl behavior with little to no motive. I like both Hope and Steffy, but right now TPTB are making a rivalry out of nothing. Hope is still too sweet and young for this. I'm not interested in seeing her as Steffy's victim. Hope doesn't need propping by an evil step sister anyway, the actress is cute as a button and pretty good by B&B standards. What's next is Steffy going to start hiding baby Jack's pacifier because he's a Logan and she wants to see him cry? :rolleyes: Katie was a much better rival for Steffy and Bill was a target that made sense.

Ridge stopping the wedding was incredibly lame. What an ego maniac. And ITA that Donna not being invited to the wedding was contrived, but so was Hope's exclusion. Either way, I'm all for Donna getting a love interested who isn't old enough to be her grandfather, I just hope she isn't written out.

• Members

What was up with those three empty chairs at the back? Did someone forget to invite Thorne, Felicia and Kristen or were Taylor's imaginary friends sitting there?

Ridge had to stand up because Bradley is trying to make it clear to those nasty Brooke Haters (pretending to be Taylor fans)that have taken over the official board that Tridge is dead, done and not coming back. He does that by getting their hopes up and pulling the rug out from under them.

What happened to Stuffy's lust for Owen, you'd think she could use his one night stand to make a play for him. Or was he just her training ground for marriage interference? Her character is becoming as pathetic as her mother and namesake.

We were right

• Members

How fair is it to bar Donna (who even cares about that ditz?!) from the wedding, yet Eric expects her to be OK with Steph living with them? WHY is she still with him? Eric has always been a total dog. I wish she would just move on. And I give them kudos for making Donna fat. I just wish they'd take it a step forward and not try and hide her stomach. Make the weight gain due to all the stress in her life.

Archived