B&B: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Well two days in a row of Thorne with actual airtime and lines. Too bad he doesn't have a story.

Meanwhile, this show is getting very boring. I'd love to dump about 1/3 of the cast, cause I find the characters to be a bore or in need of a recast. And Brad should not have ended the Bill takes over Forrester Creations story. Was much more interesting when he owned it and causing hell for the Forresters and the Logans.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and thats all bc of Taylor? The show has been a mess going downhill for quite some time. Most of the shows dropped last week and B&B didnt even drop the lowest. Whip and Taylor did nothing for the ratings but they arent to equate from them being in the toilet. The show has bigger issues that have been a prevalent problem for a long while now

• Members

Personally, I like Best and Smith's dialogue. They write in the Bill Bell style. It's kind of a neat throwback to the good old days. It's like Janice Ferri Esser on Y&R, and until his recent death, Eric Freiwald's. Their dialogue is in the Bill Bell style, too.

• Members

The dialogue is abysmal.

Everyone of these writers needs to be shown the door.

That godawful Bell-esque dialogue is not a thing to follow anymore, it's so passé.

One of the reasons this show is stale and is hitting the bottom.

• Members

oh good lord, I just saw Fridays show and that Eric tribute was beyond nauseating. Seriously, who wrote that crap? Pam mentions that Stephanie did it to win Eric back in front of Marcus and all he does is smile with the rest of the family. Um did they forget that his mother is married to Eric?

And why have they forgotten that Bridget is a Forrester? I get that she is married to Nick but she does not interact with anyone from her family anymore aside from Brooke. She should have been at that tribute, or at least mention not being able to go bc of her current drama

Glad to see Rick cut his hair but who did that? It looked better than the long hair, but it was kinda a mess

Why does Stephanie need to live with Eric? Thats unnacceptable considering he is married and whats wrong of him for not seeing how wrong this is? Does she have a number of kids that she could go stay with for the time being. Um Thorne, Felicia?

Speaking of which, have they ever mentioned what happened to Felicia? Is she still supposed to be in town?

• Members

ITA - athough the previous haircut (he sported in the little moments he was on since last Summer) wasn't too bad. Now Lowder has the same idiotic haircut he had while playing Bardy Black...

I can't believe how lazy and lame they are writing that Eric & Stephanie thingy.

Archived