Y&R: Sneak preview at upcoming event

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

o my god how cheap and tacky does that party look. MAB is a freakin idiot i hope this does what ash of the ashes did for LML. and we finally get some new writers and producers who actually care about the show and move the show forward instead of backwards.

• Members

OK. Is it me because I've noticed one thing.

Nobody in this picture is wearing gloves! Someone might have picked their nose or dug in their ass before they started making these sandwiches. That's just......

Nasty.

• Members

Is this the place where SheliaLauren going to switch place with the real Lauren. & Micheal isn't going to know that he been in bed with SheliaLauren. The only person that going to pick up on fake Lauren is Luaren and Micheal son but people not going to believe an young boy.

• Members

I don't really know what's up with people. :mellow: This doesn't look cheap & tacky, it looks monotonous and underdeveloped. Masks are just too similar. But I do not find the costumes ridiculously awful cheapness.

• Members

My problem with CBS is why do they not use this as an advertisement during prime time? It seems to me the "most" watched network could help its daytime line up if they advertise at night as well.

And yes I am looking forward to the Masquerade Ball!

• Members

Where's Megan "It Blow'd Up Real Good" McTavish when you need her? Because, that's just what this crapfest needs: an explosion of some kind that might kill off a few of these inbred fools (or at least hurt them a lot).

Archived