Y&R casting new role

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also, she can bump 'n' curl and make fried chicken like nobody's bidness!

Which ball? The Pimps' Ball?

Oh, honey.

Effie White: "That piece think she bettah than everybody! She ain't bettah than anybody! She ain't nuthin' but common!"

• Members

We first see Sassy Sumthin when Billy accidentally grabs her ass at the GCAC. Sassy gives him what for and a good slap. Devon breaks in before things get heated, and mistakes Sassy for one of his aunts. She insists they're not related, but he's already horny, so they go back to his place. They run into Neil and Malcolm, who are captivated by Sassy.

As Sassy continues her don't-mess-with-me facade, she befriends Traci, who sees the true Sassy. Sassy confides in her that she has a daughter, Paley Passy, who is passing for white. Paley attended the same boarding school as Lily and confides in her BFF that she is ashamed of her mother's boisterousness. She also reveals that her mother got a job on a daytime drama through extreme nepotism and a lot of luck, and has then proceeded to run that show into the ground, all while giving lip service to caring about the show's legacy.

Sassy and Paley are in...

Imitation of Soap.

• Members

LMAO!!

Okay, I am all for saving the medium/protecting its integrity, but if Tiffany "New York" Pollard got casteded on Y&R, we would be in for some straight up Brenda Dickson fun. Oooh, and the battles with Rauch would be LE-GEN-DAR-Y. Did you all watch New York Goes to Hollywood, when she was trying to book legit gigs?

• Members

New York already acts like she watched a lot of Dynasty growing up with her chupacabra mother, I can just see them chain smoking on the ballcony plotting to take down Newman. And the love scenes with Malcolm, "Ooooh, that's proper, that's proper..."

Archived