The Sud's Report 3/26/10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the picture they have of Paul Raunch he looks like he would be a pervert. I know Eden's look didn't go over to well, but I liked it (sans the necklace). Granted I'm a little rusty on my divorce etiquette, but aren't you suppose to wait for the divorce to be final?

At the rate One Life to Live is going Rex's parentage is going to be as confusing and annoying as John Black's backstory.

I guess JHC work to accommodate Alicia Minshew paid off. Now there are going to be some pissed off posters on this bored.

• Members

Nelson and I actually agree.... Marj Dusay and Vanessa returning and somehow connected to Palmer's death would be epic WIN! Also, given the fact Greenlee has now married her other son, David.... more WIN!

• Members

I like Kendall. I think when properly written for she's a very important part of the show. I hope that they will lessen her airtime and put her in more of a supporting role for a while, and also try to figure out exactly what the "Kenlee" relationship is. I don't like them as BFF or as Kendall being trashed for Rylee.

• Members

Yeah, I agree. And I think if Zach really is out of the picture, then Kendall will be noticeably different and she won't have as much airtime. I think the character should and will go in a different direction....I hope they portray her more as a mother and business woman, and also keep her relationship with Erica strong. When Bianca comes back, i hope their relationship heals a bit more, to. I hope to GOD they do not go back to "Kenlee", I like them as friends...people who turn to each other when down or something. If a triangle ensues between Greenlee\Ryan\Kendall again, I will lose all hope!

Oh no, you really are going to stop watching?! :o

I think it is going to be really interesting, seeing how Kendall's character will be without Zach. If he dies, I think we will see Kendall grieve and maybe perhaps do something reckless? Would AMC go the depression route, or something along the lines of that? Let's hope Kendall doesn't have any GRIEF SEX with Ryape or something. I'm kind of hoping AMC makes up an excuse for Zach's absence, other than him dying though...whatever happens, I am really curious with what the writer's will do with Kendall, without Zach by her side.

Archived