The Sud's Report 3/26/10

• Members

LOL, did I actually read that MAB/PR have done an interview w/SOD. Knowing the crap they are in right now, up to their eyeballs, they probably were the ones to call the magazine directly and gave them the questions to ask!! :lol::lol: Someone appears to be participating in defensive maneuvers. :lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would like to see Kendall with no one actually. Is it possble to write a compelling story for a woman that doesn't somehow involve a man? On a soap opera? I'd rather watch her in some retcon Richard Fields story than go through it again with Ryan and Greenlee, enough is enough is enough is enough. Or if we get a new Biancé, maybe something gripping and interesting that involves the Kane women? How about a family mystery of some type? Mona was passing for white, I mean something, anything that isn't about messed up romantic relationships for a change, something that makes me not want to miss a day. I could go for a really good mystery or caper.

• Members

I never had thought about this either.... anyone know when her cotnract runs out? Did she sign a full 4 year extension? I mean... Kendall is a character that shouldn't be so universally despised and I think if handled properly, the character could be somewhat useful again... but it will be a hard sell... in her current state though, the character is more of a detriment to the show than a bonus.....

Kendall Zach free is a start, but where does she go from there where the character can actually experience some growth? If its Ryan.... SHOOT ME.

Archived