SOD/SOW: DAYS Casting Tidbits

• Members

The popular stars coming back to say farewell to Alice will air in June. Most are not coming back for just one day,some will appear in a few episodes.

DAYS is on the lookout for two gorgeous teenage girls - one Caucasian and one African-American or Asian. The casting call says the girls are mischievous, smart, and popular with the boys.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who?

LOL, I hate the whole they may be related to excuse, unless both parents are white and on the show or were on the show why cant the kiddie be a diff race. Jeremy Horton, Nick Horton, Nathan Horton.. we only actually know 1 parent from each so why couldnt they be mixed? Its annoying

Guest dc cubs

^^ I'm not a big fan of the current teen story either. However, something is needed to jump start this group and give them some story. I'm OK with the show bringing on some recurring teen characters to liven things up.

Teens are a necessary part of storytelling and if done right can be very good for the show. It could help increase that 18-49 demo and bring in some new viewers. It has to be a balance though as sometimes in the past Days has been too teen heavy. The last several months the teens have been really backburnered. I'm sure they will get more airtime as spring and summer rolls around.

Archived