Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Which made it even better when Kathy basically told Kyle in so many words that she's sick of her playing the martyr. Someone finally called Kyle out about those excessive, hollow ass tears. 

And Kyle getting snippy with Dorit just confirmed that they are not real friends. They are in an alliance--one that is cracking from all corners. 

• Members

I think Kathy’s appearance at this reunion is second only to RHOP’s Monique and her binder, slaughtering Gizelle.

Kathy clocked in for work and made every second of her appearance at the reunion lethal and impactful. 

Kyle ugly cried so hard I was afraid her fake hair was going to snap off from her tears diluting the extension glue. 

Kathy unloading about Kyle’s self appointed martyrdom probably felt great and a total relief for her. 

When Kathy was explaining about how bad she felt about her own behaviour and setting the wrong expectations about the event at Kimosabe, Kyle’s crocodile tears started flowing and that made zero sense. 

Dorit was actually taking a lot of good and when Kyle snapped at her…holy sh*t that was ugly on Kyle’s part. The veil dropped and all her emotional hideousness was revealed. Kyle resented the hell out of anyone taking her moment of victimhood. 

• Members

That's what I've been saying as well. Since the reunion has been airing, it really has been mirroring RHOP's Season 5 reunion. Wrong parties have been coming and letting people have it. Backlash over some insensitivity. Andy trying to protect folk. Everyone getting in their digs though. 

About to watch so I do hope there is some resolution versus Season 5. 

• Members

BH

Oh, Kyle leaned into that victim role big-time. She was LI-VING. FYI she still has not publicly admonished Rinna for going after Kathy these last few months. That is such a mystery to me! She refused to do so at reunion, side-stepping Andy's question so that she could refocus attention on her own martyrdom. Is it because Rinna is her pitbull, getting back at her sisters in a way she never can directly? Is it because Kyle believes deep-down that Kathy said all that and more? Certainly her defense of Kathy was lukewarm: "I didn't hear that" is not quite as convincing as "i don't believe she would ever say that."

It's been so long since someone dared go toe to toe with the Coven that to see Kathy ON FIRE like that was a shock. I'd forgotten what it was like on BH to have someone not pull their punches. Did Kathy think she had wandered onto the Potomac stage by mistake? She came prepared, and it was everything I wanted and more. It felt like the real Kathy was coming out. As @Cheap21 surmised, you just do not f*** with Kathy Hilton IRL.

Rinna practically skipping out of that reunion after watching that relationship implode is truly one of the darkest things I have ever seen. 

Kyle posted this yesterday. She's been on BH since the beginning and literally shaped the show with her DNA. If this is her goodbye, honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about that.

• Members

I don't know... she's never posted something so final sounding as this, and she timed it to coincide with the reunion. Also thanking the fans, lol. This reads like she's walking away after this season. But I've been wrong before. I cannot imagine BH without Kyle and her sister drama.

• Members

Doubt it. She's trying to garner sympathy. Her ass will be back on set in a few weeks when they resume filming again. I don't believe anything Kyle is selling. She's the #1 stunt queen. If anything, this'll be her story next season--her sulking about her sisters cutting her off again. And she'll lash out at Rinna/Erika for a second to appease the audience then do a 180° and be p*ssed at Sutton/Garcelle/Crystal for still having access to Kathy. If she wanted to walk away, she should've done that after season 5 when Brandi and Rinna came between them. 

And entertaining that she is leaving the show, she might as well not. Kathy has been liking IG posts the past few days about Kyle having a hand in the whole ordeal. Kathy has closed that door on Kyle, and I doubt she'll ever open it again.