Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was another pointless episode of Beverly Hills.

If I knew how to insert a gif file I would be inserting the Whooping Goldberg “You in danger, girl!” one from “Ghost”...this franchise is becoming totally irrelevant.

Teddi is a huge dud. One of the most humourless and boring housewives of recent memory. Dorit is making an ass of herself. Rinna is stirring for the sake of it. Erika is a parody of herself. 

LVP and Kyle are carrying this show by themselves. And that isn’t ideal.

• Members

Said it before and I'll say it again, Kathryn should never have been let go. She gets stuck right in, and she's got history with Rinna and with Faye and L.A. folklore! Plus she's got a chateau in Normandy. I mean, a trip out there has got to be better than a lecture on tardiness and proper glassware -- which is basically what Teddi and Dorit gave us this entire episode. 

@DaytimeFan thanks for explaining! Hope we hear some good news for Luann soon.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I suppose since we knew her first. Both appear nearly every season, yet never make it to housewife status and always stir up sh-t. I used to throw Faye Resnick in there as the Marlo/Kim D of BH, but she's less consistent

Ya'll liked Kathryn? I thought I was alone on that island. I also like Teddi so Im feeling alone with her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Bingo! Kathryn pointed out the other sniper from the side was Erika herself, and it didnt fit Bravo's narrative for their new kween. At Reunion, Erika was laying into Kathryn for betraying her confidence (similar to how she laid into Dorit one season later) -- and nobody pointed out the obvious, which was that CAMERAS WERE SET UP AND FILMING THEM. This wasn't some Richards' Sisters Whispering in the Bathroom scene. Erika said what she said on camera, but she didn't want to answer for it, so she deflected onto Kathryn, who must have been like 'IT WAS ON CAMERA!!'.

It's still early to make a full judgement on Teddi. ( I had to watch NYC a second time to appreciate Tinsley). Teddi is very controlled and wedded to the image of herself that she is trying to project. She is nervous and outside her comfort zone. I do appreciate that she makes up her own mind about people and sticks to her guns. After this last episode, she can come across as humorless. I don't think she necessarily is IRL tho.

Man, I wish Faye had been more accepted by the fans! She was so slinky and shady. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Because of the book..faye wouldn't be accepted by most people.  If she didn't come across so sleazy and mean spirited...and actually changed..that would have been different.  The fact Kyle was good friends with her has always shaded my view of her because there is an old saying about the company you keep reflects who you are as a person.

Kathryn, as I've said before, almost seemed too nice for the show.  During the reunion, she looked like a deer caught in headlights.  With that said, she had a nice house, cute husband, and they traveled alot..so I think she had a lot to bring to the plate..but the show didn't let her develop organically...they threw her in regarding the book then vs Erika before we got to know her.  Same thing happened with Carleton and Joyce in season 4.  Rinna, Eileen, and Erika had individual vignettes before they merged eith the rest of the women.  Dorit and Teddi never did....

The last time a friend of made an impression on OC was in season 7...drunk Sarah (her drunken rant at the bowling alley then eating a bow off of heathers cake).  And jeana made waves in season 6...and poor Lauri tried in season 8 but was too laidback to truly stir the pot (Lydia would have been better as a friend of in season 12).

• Members

Oh how I miss leatherface... 

Please register in order to view this content

BH: 

Put me down for another Kathryn supporter. She was lowkey, but she managed to hold her own and there was good potential for a second season. 

Joyce was a fail.

Carlton was an epic fail. 

Eileen, God bless her and all her soap opera glory, but she pretty much fizzled after her first year, and her lack of presence this season is barely noticed. 

We had the rise and fall of Brandi and Yolanda. 

Certainly, we could've used Kathryn for at least another year and see if she suffered the same fate as so many others during their sophomore year. Currently, Dorit holds the title for falling hard her second year. (Although overall, I think Soggy Flicker will forever hold that title in Housewives history...) 

NJ:

I think Part Two was okay. Kim D is indeed the White Marlo (or vise versa), and it's funny to see her get under Teresa's skin because it actually seems like genuine disgust. 

I believe Danielle's words about Dolores giving her the rundown of the cast when they first met. It seems pretty natural that she would, in an off-camera manner. Danielle took that nugget of info and ran with it... onscreen.  My guess is that Dolores was telling Danielle that Teresa only cares about money, meaning she's only doing RHONJ at this point for the money. 

If there's another season (and there probably will be, especially if they're trying to lure back Caroline Manzo), I definitely want to see Margaret back. A definite welcome addition, after YEARS of failed newbies on this franchise. And with that, we get her adorable mama. I love her mother! 

Dolores, if she returns, will have to crawl her way back up into the girls' good graces and I'd be willing to watch that, because she dug her own grave. 

P.S. Random observation, but Dolores' son Frankie is super gorgeous, but how can an 18 year old guy be *that* buff? Hmm...  (See, I'm taking Dolores' approach by insinuating drug use with zero facts to base it upon, just casual observation, heehee) 

Oh, is THAT how it's done? That's how one can come to appreciate Miss Mortimer. Okay, I better rewatch last season when they do their next marathon. Cuz I'd sooner take Jules back. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

@Soaplovers Haha I now realize Faye would be Kyle's guard-dog/water-carrier if she was a HW, doing her dirty work so Kyle doesn't get accused of being a b*tch like she was in S2.  I still have a grudging admiration for her game, tho. But yes, she is a slippery personality, and I don't think she managed to dispel that even on her last season (with Kathryn).

@Gray Bunny Wasn't nuts about Tinsley at first glance and still feel she is one of the few dispensable members on RHONY. However, she is sweet and harmless, and her mother Daaaaaaaale is LIFE. I think Daaaaale should be a HW, actually. When I watched RHONY properly (basically a second go-around), I appreciated Tinsley more. If anything, I thought Sonja looked much worse for being such a b*tch to her.