Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Agreed, a good decent start to the season. I like how NeNe fit right back in seamlessly, as if no time had passed since her exit. She had a good start, but it IS NeNe and she's her own worst enemy, and that whole rape comment has really put a bad taste in my mouth regarding her. Her whole schtick about how she enjoyed working in LA but loves being back home in the ATL is hogwash because we all know she's back for the money to pay back what she owes, a la Teresa Guidice. 

Kandi keepin' it real as always and not putting up with fake ass bitches like Dodge Omni. Funny to see Sheree as Omni's only friend because Sheree is as two-faced as they come, and in all honesty, will never be a tentpole character of this franchise. She's always a follower who stirs the pot and throws shade because she's a broke as a joke hater. But she's still good at stirring that pot for TV purposes. 

Cynthia makes 50 look amazing, and I want to see more of her life post-Papa Smurf. And I hope we see more of Malorie, their mama, and Cynthia's goddess princess of a daughter, Noelle, who lucked out in getting both her mother and father's best traits. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC:

Vicki ain't sh*t. Once again, she held her ally out to dry. While I am still on Vicki's side, she's gonna eat those words she told Peggy about everyone needing to fight their own battle. I bet come reunion time when Shannon, Tamra, & Meghan are piling up on her, she's gonna wish she never left Peggy to the wolves, and then told Peggy they all need to fight their own battles. 

Shannon screaming at all times is tiresome. She has to be the most draining housewife out of all the franchises. That scene with she and David was awkward too. That man is so checked out that he was entertaining taking that ring off in that scene. 

I didn't pity MegaNeck when Peggy came for her about her mothering skills. MegaNeck doesn't tend to her child, so Peggy didn't lie. Didn't Meghan call motherhood a burden? Yeah she did. 

Glad next week is the finale. Let's get on to the reunion as this season has been dreadful.

Dallas: 

This reunion p*ssed me off. I felt it was very unbalanced with Leeanne getting called out about everything and the other women didn't. 

Are we not gonna call Cary about her constant lying, which she did again tonight?

Are we not gonna call Stephanie out on playing the constant victim?

Are we not gonna call Brandi out on being a bully and being a flip flopper all season?

Andy was p*ssing me off tonight. 

Kameron was the saving grace for this reunion as she was the only one that stayed standing up for Leeanne. I got D'Andra calling out Leeanne at times, but even then, she'd p*ss me off. She did win me back over when she and Kameron agreed with Leeanne that it was unfair that Mark was invited to the reunion and the other women's husbands weren't. 

Further speaking of Kameron, I LOVED that she spent the whole night calling Steph and Brandi on their sh-t. Both of them try playing innocent and sweet with those baby voices when they are wolves in sheep's clothing. 

Cary is an idiot. She still rides for Brandi, yet Brandi tossed her under the bus (again) tonight when she remained firm that Cary did say what she said about her surgeon. Cary, wake up! Brandi secretly hates you and is livid about you and Steph's relationship. Trust and believe that you will be her target again next year. 

Production was the only balanced party tonight as they stayed showing receipts about the 3 hags on the right couch and their constant lying. 

I just grew tired of them all saying Leeanne was a bully and scary when they all do heinous sh-t. Brandi bullied Kameron all season. All of these chicks stay antagonizing Leeanne, thus leading to her outbursts. All these women do jacked up sh-t on this show. It isn't just Leeanne. 

Good part about all of this is that it is further solidified that Leeanne is the star of RHOD. All the segments were about her, so we know she's going nowhere. She's the face that runs the place. The Coven (Steph/Brandi/Cary) will just have to deal. 

• Members

Trust Page Six to oversell the headline. It's co-parenting, not a 'reunion' of their relationship.

Still, she is working it to stay on OC. I'm curious to see how she will cope next year. BTW, in addition to Peggy, Lydia and Meghan being fired next season, Kelly can go too. I'm coming to a point where I really don't like her.

Either way, OC needs to clean house big-time.

• Members

omg! Jem is my name! No-one else is the same! Don't judge me, I loved that cartoon.

Personally I think Sheree is nowhere near the fabulosity of Krystle Carrington OR Jem. She looks like the Bride of Frankenstein. It's Frankenreé. Nene's fishtail ain't great but Sheree managed to overshadow Nene's disastrous wig situation -- for now.

Speaking of Nene, I'm glad she is back on ATL. I think she will bring the franchise a breath of fresh air. I'm also glad production cut last year's emo background music and we are back to the usual music.

Kenya looks glorious. But she seems embarrassed. Embarrassed of her father, embarrassed of her co-workers on this show, embarrassed of the show itself. I can understand why she doesn't want to bring her hubby around them (especially working ho-stroller Porsha), but I also worry that she feels 'lesser than' compared to him and his achievements.

I can't stand Porsha and her complaining about Kandi and Nene. How did she makee it into this season with her crocodile tears -- she must be blowing somebody powerful somewhere. I don't even get why she is mad at Nene for giving her good advice about -- duh -- not beating up people you work with, or you might be fired and never rehired! How was Nene in the wrong for holding her hand and breaking the news gently to her? Porsha's an idiot and nasty piece of work and I could have done without her this season.

Ugh, Peter. I feel like Cynthia is crawling back to him for some downlow 'friends with benefits' action. You can do better, Cynthia! Speaking of better, the party wasn't exceptional -- I preferred her sunglasses line launch party. And Cynthia usually looks incredible even when she takes chances with her outfits. But that I Dream of Jeannie mess her stylist put her in was a HORROR and he needs to be fired. The criss-cross strapping on her back was BAD. And I say this as someone who believes Cynthia might be the most beautiful HW of all the franchises.

• Members

I'm just glad ATL started as Dallas is ending.  OC is not doing it for me this year.  The only enjoyable part of it is watching Peggy be a straight up bitch to all of them.  Anyone else catch her referring to Megan as a giraffe this week?!? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Dallas:

I love Cary but her freakout on the couch at the end of this episode was some batshit-bad acting on her part! There is no reason to lose it like that when your husband has been the only one invited to the Reunion set.

Brandi's botox makes her look like a Cabbage Patch Doll's face exposed to an open flame. I hope she gets called out on her messy behavior. Right now it's all Brandi = victim and Leeanne = monster. Yes, Leeanne should probably do more to realize that her words have impact. But Brandi is no victim. Like @Nothin'ButAttitude, I hope Cary wakes up and realizes that this person is not her friend. Brandi is so co-dependent on Stephanie that she is never going to let another person into that circle of two.