Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Another amazing MIAMI season. This show is on FIRE. Best looking RH show and the only one where everybody looks great. Everyone has something to offer, the stories are real-life-soap and the dynamics are fascinating.

I want more of Kiki, less of the vulgar sex jokes. I am not sure she wants to share much of her real life though. 

Bring everybody back! 

• Members

I dont remember much of season 1 BUT it was only 6 episodes plus reunion, so Id check it out. At the very least, it sets the context between Larsa and the other women as she leaves. Season 1 wasnt filmed as a housewive show which is why it felt so different. It was actually originally Miami Social Club a reboot of Miami Social, another series that flopped. Bravo retooled it as part of the RH franchise in post-production to give it a better chance of survival 

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

BWAH! at your gif. Obviously not about the divorce itself which is obvi v sad. But my goodness, can you imagine how much the production team is quaking right now? They threw Kandi's entire paycheck at Porsha in order to get MoneyWealthGlamourLuxury. And now she's divorcing Mr. Moneybags.

• Members

nah I think they are satisfied bc she was able to hide her scandal last time but now she is dealing with it in real time. I dont think they care if she is married or not. They are salivating that she is getting a divorce bc this is an instant storyline and not one they have to manufacture

• Members

RHOM

Oh, thank God, it's a 3-part reunion!!!! LOL!!! I finished the season and I can tell the withdrawal is going to be PAINFUL.

I more or less watched the last two episodes together. And I just loved like the telenovela RHOM is, that Production came back around and started to tie everything up as they headed for the finale. Nicole and her relationship with her father and his new woman. Julia and her pot stirring which she had on display (as well as her many animals) finally zeroed in on Larsa and her man...and it was mess!!! And lest the audience forgot...Larsa and Guerdy had been feuding on and off all season. And that definitely came to a head in the finale. 

And the Finale...was what finales should be. There was so much going on. And there were so many good moments of sisterhood. I was loving Nicole and Guerdy dancing into Adriana's party and drooling over a dressed up Russell. I was loving the Kiki/Guerdy moments. Even if she was misguided, Lisa trying (and failing) to be a friend to Larsa. We got a cameo from Ana again. We got real life stories with Julia, Adriana, Marysol somewhat, Alexia, Lisa, and especially...Guerdy. A show finale so excellent...even the FOHs got Notes at the end of the episode.

Speaking of Guerdy...our main arc for the season came to the end with a HAPPY ending. And oh how I cried over that Note coda at the end. I was so happy for her and her family. And the scene with her cutting her hair with Russell. You know what...can we find me a husband like Russell. He's been such a great rock for her. And when he defended her from Larsa...*swoons* But yes, given the underlying feelings about long hair vs short hair in the black community....yeah I felt those Guerdy scenes. And the wig snatch that gagged Larsa for a moment...I do agree it did remind me of the NY Aviva leg scene. Cuz it was just as chaotic afterwards and I was so glad Nicole and Kiki stepped in to explain why Guerdy needed some space because the girls were not getting it AT ALL. Just so dense....smh.

ALEXIA. I admit that I was disappointed. It felt like there should have been more going on with how the trailer talked about her and Todd having money problems. But that story...along with Todd...appeared to just up and vanished into thin air. What was going on? I WAS happy to see Frankie get an Uber by himself. And what is this online about her having a bruise on her face...I missed it. And her and Julia emerging as a friend duo...I can only imagine Marysol AND Adriana having something to say about that next season.

LARSA. Her relationship suuuuure got interesting in these last few episodes. Once Michael said he wanted kids while she did not, I went 'uh oh.' Is that why they went on break broke up? And of course, the very idea that Michael Jordan might show up could be fuuuuuun. That said...she was nothing, but a dense a$$ bitca for STILL mentioning Guerdy. While Guerdy was overreacting or not...and some people think she was...after coming to an understanding, Larsa should not have mentioned her again...not even in jest. 

JULIA. Pot stirring here. Pot stirring there. One cannot say that Julia wasn't busy this season. Thankfully she knows how to be a good friend. And give great fashion.

GUERDY. A queen. I'm so happy she shared her story and had such great friends around her to have her back while she went through. Not to mention an awesome husband. I enjoyed her gathering of Larsa and dissing Lisa. 

LISA. Lisa is JAMACIAN!!!!!!!!?????????? Huh? What? It's been said she mentioned it a loooong time ago on old RHOM, but that was news to me. And just seeing her family...woooow. I was shocked and had questions. I am also side-eyeing her for allowing Lenny to build a house for her. You know...a house that will probably be in Lenny's name. Is that wise, Lisa? She was doing all kind of stupid things in the finale whether the intentions came from a good place or not. Oh, well, at least Jody was looking good.

NICOLE. Awww at her bonding with the father's new woman. And she looked so boss waiting for them to arrive at the restaurant, drink, shades, ocean in the background and all!!! I love they included the baby reveal video in her EndNotes. I loved it. 

MARYSOL. Oh, I loved her EndNotes. Hehe. Scotland.

ADRIANA. I like the new song. I know she's older but having Mr. Gloria Estefan producing music for her, I do hope she continues to keep going. If EricFake can have a comeback and the Countess can start a career as a Cabaret singer, perhaps Adriana too can have a career. 

KIKI. She so came into her own this season. And I would like to see her daughters and more of her family life. 

But such a great season. 

Just my type.

Please register in order to view this content

She is sooooo OVER. 

Exactly! 

Same.

• Members

I doubt Kenya will call Porsha out. Kenya is in her "soft girl" era. I see her supporting Porsha if anything. Yes, she'll shade her a bit, but I don't see her going to in. 

Don't count Sheree out. If Sheree is to return, trust and believe, she'll address it as she knows she's walking a thin line with remaining employed.