Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOM

Now THIS is a cast trip!!!! OMG! lol. That gondola ride is going to go down in HW history for the shear and utter chaos of it all. From Kiki vs Lisa, them stopping to say hey to the passing boat, and then them back to fighting. The juice box. The island of dolls. Guerdy's incoming collapse while a band played and Lisa took selfies. The gang-up on Lisa from Kiki, Larsa, and Alexia. It was a hot mess and I LIVE for all of it!!!

And the crunch scene. When I was in fine dining last year, one of my customers gave me an object she said was a piece from that church. I currently always have it by me on my laptop so it was just nice to see it. To learn the history behind that from Alexia. And just so many personal stories from the ladies coming to bear there. I'm a spiritual person, but not a religious person (that would be my twin), so I felt Julia's thoughts on that. And I thought it was very strong of her to go given her issues with church. And the fact that Larsa was there for Guerdy after they just fought last night as Guerdy was feeling her morality. I was tearing up. That scene really resonated with me. It was such a spotlight to how the HW shows should be...these women be fighting all the time and yet in the important moments they have each other's back. They are a sisterhood. They even have light, fun shade at each other at Adriana's concert. They are how friendships should be. No wonder I love them so much. Well...not my Doctor Nicole flying commerical though lmao. 

Well they were all good except for one.

Lisa. 

OMG. If last season was Alexia getting a big head, this year is Lisa's turn. I felt for her all through this season. And I guess I should have seen the warning signs when everyone tough loved her. But I thought it was telling that Larsa (of all people, I know) bringing up to Lisa that she was being harder on Kiki than any of the other girls. I got WHAT she was saying. Sadly, the micro-aggressions were there. And you could see it on Kiki's face during the gondola ride. But her feeling no empathy for Kiki...even after Kiki explained why she was triggered...oh, she lost me. And she was losing me when she continued to not let the mouse go with the juice box. I was getting as heated as Kiki was getting because Kiki WAS trying to move past it. It was LISA who kept bringing it up. And then Lisa tried to ruin the whole fun Gay Pride party vibe (and my girls looked DROP...DEAD...GORGEOUS!!!) by making it about HER, when it really was Adriana's moment. At least the other girls knew where she was coming from due to their experiences having to sign their divorce papers, but her lack of self-awareness was disgusting. And then...the childhood trauma...I felt slapped right along with Kiki. So...thanks JULIA. The one thing she pot stirred and I did not like it. lol.

Oops. That was longer than I intended. lmao. But it's funny how this season went from a slow (but great) burn to Must Watch TV in the home stretch. I have one more episode before tonight's finale. I'm working on formatting today so I hope to squeeze it before tonight. We'll see. It's been...a day. 

But...

ALEXIA. I hollered so hard at her on the gondola ride. I knew she would get her lickback for Lisa gathering her back when they went at it at that party when Guerdy got up and revealed she had to do another surgery. Iol. I loved her being the eyes and ears to the history in Mexico City and how it tied into Frankie. 

LARSA. She really and truly was the voice of reason. Who would have thought it? She was trying to let Lisa know how she was coming across. She was trying to warn everyone that Julia was pot-stirring. She was there for Guerdy, regardless of the fight they just had the night before. She was really trying to keep the peace. Even with Adriana...not easy for sure. 

GUERDY. Oh, how my heart went out for her. I was so excited that she got to turn up. And then...the gondola ride. Lord...you could see it all over her face how cancer has made her see her life differently. And she was OVER the petty arguing these girls usually have. And then her collapse...just WOW. It said a lot that they DID...NOT...GET...IT. And it also said a lot that once they did, they jumped into action. And I love that Doctor Nicole has been there with her knowledge...being a friend AND a doctor. And then the phone call to Russell...awww...why can't I find a love like that? And I was enjoying her and Kiki's vibe before the Pride party went left. 

JULIA. Love her completely during the church scene. Laughed at her for spelling Adriana (her BFF)'s name wrong. And then I wanted to shake her for stirring the pot between Lisa and Kiki. That said...like Larsa...what a difference a few years make. She's so connected to the action now.

LISA. HM. HEATED. She was just so gross with her entitlement. To see her fumble all the goodwill of the audience. To lie...only to have Production do the rollback. She's lucky all Kiki did was walk off when she threw her fit. It even sounds like Jody is starting to get over her. It is a shame because the emotions she had over having to sign the divorce papers WAS real. And while Adriana is right, and no one should dictate how she should feel...that is no excuse to be a sucky friend to your friends and have them get the wrath or you try to ruin an event. her gang-up on the gondola ride, shocking for me as it was, was DESERVED. What followed...especially her fixating on a juice box when Guerdy needed an ambulance...made her image worse. Girl...DUST.

NICOLE. Not commercial!!!!!!!!! I just fell out. LOL. That said...all I need from my Doctor Nicole is to look fabulous and be herself. And that she's been through all of these episodes so far. There for Guerdy. Trying along with Larsa to deescalate the drama between Lisa and Kiki. Dressing fabulous and turning up a bit. 

ADRIANA. I have never not liked Adriana more than when she has her dark hair. So you know I'm living for her this trip. 

MARYSOL. I admit...I was right there with her and Julia kissing given how they have basically feuded all season.

And off to this last episode before the finale...happy to be catch-up FINALLY. 

I agree.

I don't think I want to go back and watch this season...though I might if you say it's a good season and not a transitional season

Please register in order to view this content

...but that reunion trailer looks good enough that I might tune in. lol.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Beverly Hills:

Kyle as the OG is why BH will never be a break out show.  She's a Robyn Dixon.

My theory on why Kyle seems hateful to Sutton post filming is because Sutton was the one people focused on during the season...a season Vyle Kyle was sure would be her season with the marriage breakdown.

I hate to say it, but he seems a lot happier now that they're separated then when they were married..while she seems just as bitter and jealous as she's always been.

I think the show needs a new production team..or editors.. because it seems as though the show was setting up Flopmarie to fail to catch on.   Some are saying she's a one and done...but we were stuck with Teddi on here for many seasons..and OC can't seem to fire Gina even though she's a flop..so who knows. 

• Members

Kiki needs to get a mojito at the end of the day. Adriana too. If Potomac and NYC can have 8 housewives, why not let Miami try it? Plus, it would've make a difference anyway as the two contribute to the show as if they are full-time anyway. They just deserve the recognition too. 

BH:

Boring. I am over hearing about Kyle and lies. We know Mo has been stepping out for years. This was just one big stunt. Plus, her obsession with LVP is weird. The lady has been gone about 4 years now. Let it go. She's moved on. So should you. 

• Members

@NothinButAttitude IA on Kiki and Adriana. I think they dont have one bc of budget reasons. It was lower on Peacock but with them now on Bravo and showing that they deserve it, i think they should be made full time. I actually dont think there should be any cast changes which would be unheard of going 4 seasons straight. This cast is perfect. Evevryone contributes and they hav alot of chemistry together

I also want to commend Alexia. She used to be the fan favorite but last season she really showed her azz. i think she's done a good job of rehabilitating her image and becoming likeable again this season. I think she was beloved b she's always dealt with a tragedy which made her the victim and the audience rooted for her. She didnt have time to be messy bc she had so much going wrong with her. I think last season when she married Todd was the first time she was genuinely happy with nothing gong wrong and she started to feel herself too much. Im glad that she was able to reign it back in and go back to being the Alexia I love. Hopefully Lisa can do the same next season bc she is on my shtlist now

Russell is such a good husband and we would all be lucky to have/find someone like him. He has to rank up there as best RH husband. Love their love

Please register in order to view this content

Guerdy's wig snatch was giving Aviva....LOL

lol....the audience is not here for Larsa's BS. #TEAMGUERDY

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOBH

I struggled to know what to talk about with this finale episode. The title cards involving Erika's 'residency' in Vegas, or Crystal's brother... we barely saw any of that, it felt like. And no-one really cares. Flopmarie remains a flop.

Kyle's White Party didn't have the panache of her other White Parties. It felt like a lot of money thrown at the camera for the sake of needing a big event to end the show on. And LVP continues to live rent free in Kyle's head. From Kevin the party planner to Kyle doing 2 impressions of LVP, it just underscored how much the old BH is currently missing.

I felt bad for the daughters during the climactic sir-down. They weren't acting. Alexia's face looked genuinely devastated, and Portia's tears weren't fake. Meanwhile, satellites can still pick up Mauricio's gigantic chompers from space.

Kyle basically exiling Dorit from her life is a ruthless move. She senses Dorit might be a weak link. I don't even like Dorit like that, but I felt sorry for her. At the White Party she cut a lonely and islanded figure. 

Yeah, we are never seeing the Morocco UGT. And after this, Brandi is never coming back to Bravo, ever.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Completely agree about Beverly Hills' finale. There really wasn't much to it and I'm left wondering where do they go from here? Flopmarie should be fired, unless Dorit comes up with a hail Mary at the reunion she should be fired, that leaves two openings that desperately need filling with dynamic, positive, personalities. They need to go younger like Crystal's age bracket. 

LVP lives rent free in Kyle's head. That was odd. Kyle is just fixated on her. I wonder if they could ever convince LVP to film a sit down lunch with Kyle...the problem is Kyle is a perpetual victim and martyr and just wants to bask in her victimhood. Sigh. It seems that Mauricio cheated one too many times and she finally had her fill. 

As Danny Pellegrino put it: they took their cast picture and they all looked miserable. 

Yeah...Morocco UGT ain't seeing the light of day. I can't help but feel a little sorry for Brandi - reality TV has truly used up her dignity and Bravo did nothing to protect her with the recent spat of lawsuits that have been going on. The two lawyers she's working with are very high profile, so there seems to be something they think they can work with.

• Members

I told you that BH was a flop this year... and the finale proves it. I wouldn't even rate this as 1 star seasons. This is in the bottom bottom in the history of the show. 

But all of this makes me want to re-watch all of the classic season from day 1.

• Members

Oh, Flopmarie should definitely be let go, but IMO I'd keep Dorit over Crystal. I like Rob and what she brings culturally, but her personality is not made for reality TV. She pulled her punches with some of the women, even Flopmarie, when she was on the right side of the argument IMO.

Dorit OTOH was a little spicier, more ready to speak her mind in the VTs at least, showing the good, bad and the ugly of her personality. The dissolution of her friendship with Kyle makes her viable for next season IMO. The fact that Kyle is trying to pretend they were never close ("We only went on vacation together once!") and the fact that Dorit disparaged Morgan ("She stuck out like a sore thumb')... well, Territorial Teddi must be absolutely thrilled she doesn't have to share her BFF with Dorit anymore! Judging by the reunion trailer, Dorit is trying to earn her spot. I doubt Bravo will do a hard reboot of the cast unless Kyle were to leave.

You are so right. It is TIME for an LVP-Kyle sit-down at a Beverly Hills Italian restaurant, and they need to talk about ~everything~ honestly, and it needs to take up at least 30 minutes of screen time, and Kathy and Kris Jenner need to be there as enforcers to make sure nobody leaves or wriggles out of any hard questions. 

I feel pity for Bramdi even though she brings it on herself a lot of the time. Recently I rewatched S10 BH, and it was very interesting seeing the baby shower where Brandi passed around her texts from Denise. Dorit literally dangles at one point the possibility of "Maybe you can come back into the group" -- depending on what info Brandi ponies up. Bravo dangled the promise of the show to her again and again and made her jump through hoops, but then reneged. It's been a constant jumping through hoops ever since because she is addicted to Bravo and the reality TV game. And dependent upon it.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm surprised that more of Andy's antics don't get him notice - there's so much griminess surrounding his behavior on WWHL or many other appearances (like the New Year's specials I had to stop watching).

It's been interesting to see Phaedra have a warm welcome for her edit on The Traitors only to slowly undercut that with fans through her interviews, the latest using Christianity as a broadside and also deriding someone she doesn't like as giving the impression of driving around in a windowless van (which just led some fans who had never heard of the stuff she did to Kandi on RHOA to end up hearing about it). The facade of Phaedra is compelling but I feel like the toxicity at the core is never far away.

• Members

Agreed. The fracture in Kyle & Dorit's friendship is the storyline for next season (hell, who knows, they're probably one step ahead in the game and planned it this way. At this point, I side-eye everything). 

And if Bravo sets it up and LVP is game, you know Kyle will jump at the chance for a sit-down as everyone in Bravoland wants to be the next Vanderpump Rules pop culture obsession. 

RealityTVGIFs